Space Shuttle.

Jutter

Dec 30, 2012
Why won't Farsight just admit that that'll be the table they'll release alongside Centaur in March. It's not like we haven't seen it in several FarSight videos already.

xNiCeGuYx

Apr 16, 2012
I don't think they will be sold together. Centaur isn't "big" enough to pack it with Space Shuttle.
P.S. I hate SS. :cool:

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
I don't think they will be sold together. Centaur isn't "big" enough to pack it with Space Shuttle.
P.S. I hate SS. :cool:

....and I love Space Shuttle :). Actually we don't have that many space themed tables at the moment, so bring 'em on... the more the merrier.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
Because they've still got Pin*Bot and Whirlwind from the Williams Collection to release as well, plus Victory from the Gottlieb Collection.

And Centaur isn't coming until May at the earliest.

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
I really like Space Shuttle too - the booming incomprehensible voice and the jet bumpers prominence. Just fab!

Bass Mummy

Jul 26, 2012
I don't see Centaur and Space Shuttle together. Neither of those two have enough "grab" for casual players.

I'd take Champion Pub in March, but I'm not counting on it. There are still so many tables that have been in "announced but not released" limbo for way too long.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
I don't see Centaur and Space Shuttle together. Neither of those two have enough "grab" for casual players.

I'd take Champion Pub in March, but I'm not counting on it. There are still so many tables that have been in "announced but not released" limbo for way too long.

Not many "announced" but never before released tables left on the official list. CC and Centaur are it. I'd guess CC or Champion Pub for March as the never before released table.

Bass Mummy

Jul 26, 2012
Not many "announced" but never before released tables left on the official list. CC and Centaur are it. I'd guess CC or Champion Pub for March as the never before released table.
That's a really good point. I forgot that they always pair a never before released table with a previously released table each month. So that gives us Cactus Canyon, Centaur and Champion Pub... or perhaps Whitewater? (I'm assuming that was the mystery table from the tour photos.)

Since Farsight may not have even found a Centaur at this point I think we can safely eliminate it. That gives us a very short list indeed.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Don't forget, it's always a DMD table paired with something older. So no, SS would not be paired with Centaur.

And yeah, I hate Space Shuttle. One of the few games from my arcade days that I actually remember walking away from 'cause I had so many extra balls and I needed to leave already!!

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
Yes Taxi uses a bell for the start of multi-ball and some of the awards like the jackpot.

Members online

Members online