Have the leaderboards been reset recently

Advalle

Jul 18, 2012
I can see that the top player onBH has around 23 Mill, Have there been higher scores (I dont mean for any bugs been used). Has the board been reset recently? Just wondering what is the situation with scoring on this table. Its because I think I remember reading about a guy scoring around 30 Mill, and I am not very close to BH matters

Thanks

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
I don't remember which table it was but I thought I remember them saying they were going to remove some of the top scores on one table due to cheating. Maybe they removed a few.

Advalle

Jul 18, 2012
That was RBION, but they havent done it and I doubt they will get around it. No, I meant the BH boards

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
I know you meant BH I was just saying maybe it was a similar situation that they acted on. Didn't realize they never actually got around to that last one they said they would fix though.

Edit: we have the exact same post count.

Last edited:

Advalle

Jul 18, 2012
I know you meant BH I was just saying maybe it was a similar situation that they acted on. Didn't realize they never actually got around to that last one they said they would fix though.

Edit: we have the exact same post count.

Now we do, haha

Advalle

Jul 18, 2012
Does anyone guess why they hesitate so much to erase these bugged scores? Maybe it is a lot of programming to do? Or too much work.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.