Attack from Mars table pack vs Pro table pack?

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
Yeah, but when you figure $3 extra per table and there are, for example, 10 tables...that's $30...so it adds up, especially for someone on a very strict budget.

That pretty well sums it up for me. Why charge so much for 'options' on a table? There are already 20+ tables if or when they do a pro pack for every one, the cost still is a bit much. I would only think to have it to set table rules ala PAPA tournament (no extra balls) and play some kind of tournament with friends etc. $3 is a bit too much. $1 - $1.50 is much more reasonable.

N

netizen

You should try a Visual Pinball table in cabinet view.

Yes, because building a cabinet, or having the hardware required, to play Visual Pin in cabinet mode in is soo much cheaper than the Pro Mode in TPA.

Dan

Feb 28, 2012
You can do it much cheaper than a cabinet. I rotated my monitor, fixed it in a flat plastic box, attached two numeric keypads on the sides and there was my DYI cabinet, running from the desktop PC. Cheaper than all the money I've wasted on TPA.

night

May 18, 2012
You can do it much cheaper than a cabinet. I rotated my monitor, fixed it in a flat plastic box, attached two numeric keypads on the sides and there was my DYI cabinet, running from the desktop PC. Cheaper than all the money I've wasted on TPA.

I am on a Mac, so Visual Pinball is not for me unless I am going to work with virtual Windows, but is Visual Pinball as good as TPA? I heard it was pretty outdated.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts