General Feature Request, unless someone knows of a better way

enduser2941

Dec 30, 2012
Hey Pinball Arcade Gods!!

I was wondering if there was anyway that you could add an option to the top level for all the tables that would somehow allow for the user to disable all hard buttons on a droid device? I am asking this as I have a Samsung Galaxy Note and I play all my tables in landscape mode. The problem is that every time I am playing in a heated game, my fingers are always hitting the side buttons and either wind up locking my device mid-game, or I wind up hitting the volume buttons which puts the volume slide smack in the middle of the table their by screwing up my game. I have asked in general Droid forums if anyone know of anyway to do this via a Launcher, or some 3rd party app, but thus far, the only answer I have been given was to ask you guys to possibly add this as an option. I do realize that if one were to have such and option and use it, obviously you wouldnt be able to adjust the volume mid game, but I am completely fine with that. I would much rather have to adjust the volume prior to going into the game, then wind up messing up an awesome run in game.

If anyone has any ideas, I would love the hear some... and no I can not remove my fingers which would certainly fix the problem, but then I wouldnt be able to play at all!

Thanks guys! Looking forward to your ideas!

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Hey enduser2941, I'm going to move this to the Android section for you because Farsight's Android developer reads all the threads there and can hopefully give you an official response.

enduser2941

Dec 30, 2012
Hey enduser2941, I'm going to move this to the Android section for you because Farsight's Android developer reads all the threads there and can hopefully give you an official response.

Ahhh! Thanks a bunch Jeff! I am still fairly green to these forums, which is really no excuse, had I read through all the forums I would have noted that... I'm still a little groggy due to having surgery today, though not too groggy that I can't play my fav droid game! :) :) Much appreciated bud! :)

Last edited:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Ahhh! Thanks a bunch Jeff! I am still fairly green to these forums, which is really no excuse, had I read through all the forums I would have noted that... I'm still a little groggy due to having surgery today, though not too groggy that I can't play my fav droid game! :) :) Much appreciated bud! :)

You're welcome! And please get well soon :)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.