That moment when you've learned a table too well...

Punisher

Jan 5, 2013
E2DC9DEF-orig.jpg

On my first ball. I managed to collect so many extra balls, yes, but I managed to make it to the wizard mode and do the theater hurry-up. Also, the trap door mystery bonus decided to give me Midnight Madness like four times. Imagine if I did this much damage to the machine in all of my balls. Final score was 5 bil, though. ;_;

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I played BOP for 8 hours every ball Id have 2-3 extras I finally started drinking after 100 BIG WHEEL awards wernt spitting out billions so I got it the hard way after backdoor billionaire, my skill shot multiplier was at like x126 but all it showed was x12

Punisher

Jan 5, 2013
I played BOP for 8 hours every ball Id have 2-3 extras I finally started drinking after 100 BIG WHEEL awards wernt spitting out billions so I got it the hard way after backdoor billionaire, my skill shot multiplier was at like x126 but all it showed was x12
Good god. I mean, from what I've noticed that ramp shot isn't that hard, so I can see you annihilating the machine. And yo unever got the billion award? Geez. You must have been a... Special... case. lol.

Another one is me managing to get Party Multiball on CV on my very first ball. No drains at all.

Jutter

Dec 30, 2012
Reproduce or better the effort before getting jaded with the table. Sometimes you reach fluke monster-scores.

Punisher

Jan 5, 2013
4DA7FA3F-orig.jpg

And reproduce, I did! I'm in the middle of the game as I speak. Dear god, I can't imagine me playing the real table.

Members online

Members online