Bug The Right Orbit Physics Error is Still There!!!!!

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I'm starting to wonder if FS is doing this on purpose to calm the people that say the game is too easy. If we see it again then I think we will have our answer. Maybe Jeff can ask Bobby King?

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
I'm starting to wonder if FS is doing this on purpose to calm the people that say the game is too easy. If we see it again then I think we will have our answer. Maybe Jeff can ask Bobby King?
If so, this is not the right way to go about it, as the real tables' variations are not this severe. I do agree that the tables are becoming more challenging.

Chris Dunman

Apr 11, 2012
I agree Sean, they do seem more challenging and all the better for it. Even though they kick my a***, I don't mind more of a challenge.

As far FS incorporating a random auto drain ramp kickoff? I doubt it very much

yuriijos

Dec 26, 2012
Fix the exit on the right loop of Attack from Mars please. It is very annoying when the ball exits the right loop and bounces off the rail like something is there. FIX IT!!

Drawken

Oct 2, 2012
Seems that this is fixed on ios version? Delete table and redownload. Also jet bumbers are better now.
The Android version seems to be fixed as well. Been playing it extensively since the latest beta and haven't reencountered this bug even once.

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
The Android version seems to be fixed as well. Been playing it extensively since the latest beta and haven't reencountered this bug even once.

It's great to finally be able to play this table. I played a few games when it came out and then gave it up because of orbit problem. Now with better jet bumpers and the orbit fixed on Android, the table is most enjoyable.

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
I have been jamming this table...and it is not fixed. PS3. 1 outta 10 (drains) is prolly right, but this table is fun and easy... so I guess it does balance out. but twad still be coolie if it was fixed.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.