3,000,000 Wizard Goal Too Challenging?

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
I was playing this and was on ball 4. I lit both of the extra balls (the rollover one and the drop target one), hit the extra ball in the upper playfield and all of the sudden I was on ball 1. That probably isn't supposed to happen, but it sure as hell helps with the wizard goal. I was past 150K at that point, but I somehow managed to choke on 4 balls in a row :(

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
I was playing this and was on ball 4. I lit both of the extra balls (the rollover one and the drop target one), hit the extra ball in the upper playfield and all of the sudden I was on ball 1. That probably isn't supposed to happen, but it sure as hell helps with the wizard goal. I was past 150K at that point, but I somehow managed to choke on 4 balls in a row :(

Inspector stated there was a weird extra ball thing going on. Not sure what the rules state, but even I had a couple times in my high game of extra-extra balls. But it doesn't seem to be consistent as to how to get it. Been awhile since I played it that I forget even what sequences triggered it.

inspector42

May 27, 2012
Yeah. There was definitely some odd stacking of extra balls if you hit multiple in the same game. Rules said only one per ball, but there were a couple times I definitely got more than that. Didn't seem to be consistent as to when that would occur.

Jul 2, 2012
This is definitely doable, I managed 1,9 million last evening (currently holding #10 on the leaderboards) and I'm not gonna quit until I'm past that 3-million mark :D

For me, challenging goals play a big part in holding my interest in certain tables.

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
It seems to me that attention span is paramount on this table. My 1st or 2nd ball are usually quite productive. I can get 2 or 3 extra balls and score close to 1 million. After that, my game falls apart.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Out of 10,219 people only 2! have got 3million legitimately.

I know. That is crazy. Although it is possible that someone else has done it while they weren't connected to the internet to post on the leaderboard. I really think that the ps3 version is much easier than mobile, so maybe we will see some more 3 billions point scores soon.

Robert Hunt

Dec 2, 2012
The option is found by hitting the "Game Setup" button you use to set up multi-player games. (But to me Genie is a five ball game!)

Last edited:

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Scoed a little higher on average but you need an extra ball EVERY BALL unfortunately the ABCD targets funnel to the split by the left drain and drains almost every time.

Jul 2, 2012
Got it! The game must've lasted more than half an hour because the screensaver kicked in near the end (Mac OS X seems to think it's idle when I'm using PS3 controller).

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.