PS3 - Bug Camera stuck in launcher cam during gameplay

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
I had the game camera get stuck in launcher camera mode in several Twilight Zone games last night; this is not absolutely game-ending as you can still see the whole table if you switch to the most zoomed-out launcher camera, but the angle is pretty awkward for normal flipper play.

I don't have steps to reproduce this yet; the first time I got it came at some point after running into the much worse camera-stuck-in-gumball-mode bug, but in another game I'm pretty sure I ran into the stuck-in-launcher-camera bug before I hit any gumball camera bug. I'm thinking it was probably starting after locking a ball, but I'll have to try to verify that--obviously it doesn't happen most of the time after locking a ball or launching a ball, so there's some fairly rare trigger for it that I haven't isolated yet.

The bug fixes itself once you go through the process of launching another ball, so generally it's only bugged out for one ball.

I play at 720p, launcher cam 1, regular cam 3 (locked). Currently PS3 game version 2.07.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.