Bug Current highscore on LB is a fraud

9u1d0

Jan 7, 2013
Leaderboard shows a top score of 250 million, while second place has just over 20 million... Seems like a hacker's. score...

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
This is already being discussed in another thread. I'd link it if I could remember which one. An FS employee said they plan on taking care of this. How or when, they didn't specify.

Nedreud

Feb 12, 2013
The sense of achievement and fulfilment that one must get from hacking on-line high score tables. How proud it must make you feel to know that everyone else thinks you're a complete and utter ******. As a third-rate developer myself I can only imagine the deep satisfaction that must come from proxying the HTTP requests from your iPad via Fiddler2 and then replaying those requests with the appropriately modified score data. I wish I had taken the time to learn this most triumphant skill so that my moniker could sit at the top of every leader board proudly declaring what a **** I am.

Loser.

9u1d0

Jan 7, 2013
As a third-rate developer myself I can only imagine the deep satisfaction that must come from proxying the HTTP requests from your iPad via Fiddler2 and then replaying those requests with the appropriately modified score data.

So Farsight should use HTTPS instead...

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I think they are posting scores from another table to the Black Hole leader board in error. Another thread mentions this being the issue.

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
The leaderboard for this table is still completely bonzo. Should this be included in the Master Issues list for this table?

Members online

Members online