Alright!! Game breaking bugs!!

Storm Chaser

Apr 18, 2012
I always say I will never play a table again but then I am back to play it. Got up to 1.376 B this time and deliberately drained when I was closed to the next scared stiff. After a while I really got scared every time I got a multiball due to the bug! Worked the dead heads over and over instead.

Seems like there is a rollover HOF-bug on this table as well. It didn't register for my HOF-points...Seems like nowadays you have to score big twice every time, once for the leaderboards and once for the HOF-points...

Storm Chaser

Apr 18, 2012
...oh, and then I realized I had been playing the table with Tilt turned off for some weird reason (I never turn it off). So, it didn't count for the leaderboards or the HOF-points.

Yeay...

This is really beyond frustration. I have spent 8-9 hours on this table this week and have nothing to show for it...and I know I will feel the need to get back to this table and do it again. Hmmm, I wonder what the odds are I will get that multiball bug at 1.376 B?

Mark Miwurdz

Apr 7, 2012
Had the bug 2 games in a row whilst avoiding multiballs when possible concentrating on Deadheads. PS4 version. Makes me think there's shenanigans for those top scores.

Members online

Members online