Alright!! Game breaking bugs!!

Storm Chaser

Apr 18, 2012
I always say I will never play a table again but then I am back to play it. Got up to 1.376 B this time and deliberately drained when I was closed to the next scared stiff. After a while I really got scared every time I got a multiball due to the bug! Worked the dead heads over and over instead.

Seems like there is a rollover HOF-bug on this table as well. It didn't register for my HOF-points...Seems like nowadays you have to score big twice every time, once for the leaderboards and once for the HOF-points...

Storm Chaser

Apr 18, 2012
...oh, and then I realized I had been playing the table with Tilt turned off for some weird reason (I never turn it off). So, it didn't count for the leaderboards or the HOF-points.

Yeay...

This is really beyond frustration. I have spent 8-9 hours on this table this week and have nothing to show for it...and I know I will feel the need to get back to this table and do it again. Hmmm, I wonder what the odds are I will get that multiball bug at 1.376 B?

Mark Miwurdz

Apr 7, 2012
Had the bug 2 games in a row whilst avoiding multiballs when possible concentrating on Deadheads. PS4 version. Makes me think there's shenanigans for those top scores.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.