Alright!! Game breaking bugs!!

smooverr

Oct 28, 2012
Second game. Multiball. Game thinks I have 2 balls in play when I have one. Can continuously shoot jackpots. Then I lose my ball, game can't find the phantom second, and I lose the whole shebang. Call attendant is useless.

Thanks again for your quality testing farsight.

smooverr

Oct 28, 2012
Not to mention the balls propensity to go right through the crate without registering a hit. Ugh

Sumez

Nov 19, 2012
Second game. Multiball. Game thinks I have 2 balls in play when I have one. Can continuously shoot jackpots. Then I lose my ball, game can't find the phantom second, and I lose the whole shebang. Call attendant is useless.

I've had this happen on a real table too often D:

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I get to the point to start SCARED STIFF shoot the crate and it wont let the ball in? I hit it 10 more times nothing. This has happened a couple times now.

K

Korven

I get to the point to start SCARED STIFF shoot the crate and it wont let the ball in? I hit it 10 more times nothing. This has happened a couple times now.

Had this bug multiple times, usually happens on the way to the 2nd SS.

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
I ran into that too--there's no light on the crate, and the ball just bounces off instead of going in, even though you're being told to shoot it in order to start Stiff-O-Meter or whatever it is. Was hoping it was just a fluke since other times it has functioned correctly, but I guess it wasn't just me!

EDIT: I should note that this is on the PS3 version, at 720 p. Not sure which system this thread is supposed to be about!

Last edited:

SilverBallAddict

Sep 1, 2012

I've had this happen on more than 3 occasions now. (PS3). The last time I'd shattered my high score, ( broke the 200 mill) completed the spider web and on 3rd monster multiball when with only one ball on table the jackpots were still lit and I knew that damn bug was present again. I had 2 eb's Plus 3rd ball still to play.
That's the last 3 games in a row this bug has ruined SS for me. That's another table resigned to the, "Broken, Do Not Play," pile.

Michael DiFilippo

Mar 26, 2012

+1

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
I encountered this bug yesterday on the PS3 version. Multiball was still active although there was only one ball on the playfield. I lost it, and I was stuck. I had to quit the game.
First ball, 2 or 3 extra balls in stock, score about 50 millions. :(

If I had known, I would tilt before losing the ball. I think it would have prevent to be stuck.

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012

Ran into this today. Been working this table for the 1000 HOF. How can a table that takes so long to play in the first place be so full of game breakers. Wasted 90 minutes. Played about 15 games the past couple days and this is the first since buying the table on release that this has happened to me. Ugh.

paljas

Dec 30, 2014
Same here on PC. You'll laugh but I was happy to hit 200 mil, and then this happened. Attendant could not find the ball. I tilted it hoping there may be some ball stuck somewhere, no luck. Various reports on the forums as well.

2lc8yfs.png

Storm Chaser

Apr 18, 2012
This is bloody incredible that this type of bug can remain. I was up to 520 Mil, playing my last ball and got a multiball and got this bug...after some 2 hours of playing and 6-7 Monster Multiballs. This is beyond frustration!! So many times have I managed to outperform on a table only to get it destroyed by a bug!

I remember already at Season 1 asking about a "hard kill" of a ball in case something like this happened. What's the point of having the Call Attendant if it doesn't actually work?!

Storm Chaser

Apr 18, 2012
I thought I could make it and was up on 580 M+ with some 2-3 extra balls - going for the top #100 when this bug occured to me again. The big problem with this is that the longer you play the higher the probability you will end up with a broken game. I just wasted 3 hours of my life with not even a good score to show for it.

Pleeeease, TPA, hire a Quality Assurance person...or fire the one you have. And, please add a "Kill this ball and continue with the next"-button so that these issues can be saved.

I won't be playing this game again until this has been fixed in January 2019.

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
I thought I could make it and was up on 580 M+ with some 2-3 extra balls - going for the top #100 when this bug occured to me again. The big problem with this is that the longer you play the higher the probability you will end up with a broken game. I just wasted 3 hours of my life with not even a good score to show for it.

Hey look on the bright side. Thanks to the bug you were close to top #100 ;)

Storm Chaser

Apr 18, 2012
Hey look on the bright side. Thanks to the bug you were close to top #100 ;)

Hmmm...I don't really see the logic in that. Or, you mean compared to my previous 520M? I mean, before the bug I was close to top #100 but when I encountered the bug I was down to 0 again...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.