The Pinball Arcade Is On Its Way To The Windows 8 Marketplace!!!

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
I don't like it when people say "available for PC and Linux".
Although Linux is just kernel, you can still say "available for Windows and Linux". :)

jeffpiatt

Jun 4, 2014
I am hoping to get an windows phone version out of this microsoft put the modern ui apis close to the ones used on windows phone so just an few tweaks and the windows 8 app can run as an windows phone app.

scstraus

Aug 6, 2013
I am hoping to get an windows phone version out of this microsoft put the modern ui apis close to the ones used on windows phone so just an few tweaks and the windows 8 app can run as an windows phone app.

Judging by how long this is taking since the announcement and the lack of interest from anyone involved with this project in this thread, I wouldn't hold your breath.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
How about a Blackberry version?

FarSight should be ashamed of themselves for not following through on their plans to release the "N-GAGE" version.
And don't even get me started on the "Game.com" version as well.

For crying out loud FarSight-I WANT TO PLAY MY TPA ON A DEVICE THAT LOOKS LIKE A TACO!!!!!! AND I'M SURE YOU'RE LETTING DOWN YOUR FANS WHAT TO ENJOY TPA ON AN LCD BLACK-AND-GREY SCREEN!!!!!

Fake rant off!

scstraus

Aug 6, 2013
And what's about a Windows Phone 8 version?
Any plans - any news?

As far as I'm concerned this dream is dead and buried. All I wish is that someone would change the title of this thread to "The Pinball Arcade Is Never Going to Be On It's Way to The Windows 8 Marketplace!!" Might as well update that to Windows 10 because that's how long we've been waiting for this bull****.

Frostyglitch

Apr 3, 2012
As far as I'm concerned this dream is dead and buried. All I wish is that someone would change the title of this thread to "The Pinball Arcade Is Never Going to Be On It's Way to The Windows 8 Marketplace!!" Might as well update that to Windows 10 because that's how long we've been waiting for this bull****.

Once they got greenlit for Steam, I think the development pace pretty much came to a halt on the Win 8 marketplace. The adoption of Steam far surpasses by miles any devices on the Win8 marketplace.

Last edited:

skykid3k

Dec 21, 2012
Once they got greenlit for Steam, I think the development pace pretty much came to a halt on the Win 8 marketplace. The adoption of Steam far surpasses by miles any devices on the Win8 marketplace.

Pretty much heck Zen barely updates the Win8 version of Pinball FX2, you're lucky if you get more than two updates a year for that.

Dok5555555

Nov 1, 2013
Should this forum channel still exist if it's clearly not coming to Windows 8 anymore? Maybe Windows 10, I mean I know it's on Steam but what about on a Windows phone or tablet, can't play TPA on those can you?

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Pretty much heck Zen barely updates the Win8 version of Pinball FX2, you're lucky if you get more than two updates a year for that.

And that, right there, is why we shouldn't push for a windows 10 version. We have already seen what the the Xbox 360 and the XBOne did to TPA, and the wait for tables. If Zen can't update (and Pinball FX2 is a Microsoft Studios game, BTW), how can we expect FarSight to?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.