HOF points

N

netizen

just think though, if you have the 2x play field lit, and the jackpot is at 5 million when you score the jackpot + double jackpot that by itself should be 30 million +.

Now if the gazillion is lit at the same time, you get the 30 million, plus 1M per hit in the mix master. there is some mad potential there.
Then once you're in multiball you can knock down the drop targets on the right and double the jackpot and this is where I suspect that the points and the path to HOF points heaven lies.

2x playfield + 5M jackpot + 2x jackpot + Double Jackpot Award = 60M(?)

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
just think though, if you have the 2x play field lit, and the jackpot is at 5 million when you score the jackpot + double jackpot that by itself should be 30 million +.

Now if the gazillion is lit at the same time, you get the 30 million, plus 1M per hit in the mix master. there is some mad potential there.
Then once you're in multiball you can knock down the drop targets on the right and double the jackpot and this is where I suspect that the points and the path to HOF points heaven lies.

2x playfield + 5M jackpot + 2x jackpot + Double Jackpot Award = 60M(?)

I figured, but haven't played the game enough to understand all of it yet (no, I don't read much of the instructions when games first come out, I like to find things out on my own then go from there). But the current leaderboards only have 57M as high score so must be a tough score anyways.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.