Android - Bug High score not posting to leaderboard

Mortado

Feb 19, 2013
I got a couple of scores on this table that are pretty good for me. The scores were achieved while logged in and connected to wifi on my Nexus 7, however the leaderboards have not reflected the scores. Any idea on what might be happening and how I can fix it? Thanks!

Table Scores (I am DIE)
dd1.jpg

Leaderboard (I am Mortado)
dd2.jpg

Last edited:

Mortado

Feb 19, 2013
Those scores are from yesterday, got 11 million on my Galaxy S3 a short time ago but the Leaderboard remains the same for me.

9u1d0

Jan 7, 2013
Had the same here. 45M on table highscore, 29M on online leaderboard. And I was connected to the internet.
Anyone has seen this on other tables too?

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
same on Firepower...............looks like leaderboards have been down since yesterday........... same might apply to FS email.............................

Clawhammer

Nov 1, 2012
This happened to me on iPhone 4S, newest software, connected to a reliable wireless. Got 45 million four or five days ago and it never posted. Haven't played since so don't know if it would happen again. If this is happening to others on different platforms, maybe change the thread name to be non-android specific?

Last edited:

Mortado

Feb 19, 2013
This is definitely still happening. I've tried beating my scores on other tables but no luck.

Members online

Members online