Change HAREM to a Wizard Goal

Sumez

Nov 19, 2012
I know this is one of the hardest of the standard goals...however...try and get 250,000 on Big Shot and then I think you will re-assess whether hitting an orbit 5 times really qualifies as a wizard goal.
I think getting harem took me like 40 hits to the orbit :p

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
There are a few tables with EB as a wizard goal. Not sure why over all the things. OP-my bane is the Mosh Pit on MB. I have played the game about 250 times the past two days (along with the hundreds of times previously over the months) and can't come close to solving it.

Mosh Pit was a toughie, but it's like he says you need to either focus on it or just play a really good game and over time take the shots. I've gotten loads of goals without trying; the tough ones are the ones where I need to really pay attention to what's going on. The score for Big Shot is the last one for me. I've broken 100k a few times, but 200? Someday...

IronSabbath88

Feb 21, 2013
I FINALLY got this goal last night.. after looking over the Wizard goals, noticed that I've gotten all of those at least once. (I also rescued the princess for the first time ever last night. Hopefully I can do it again)

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
The pinball spirits must have been good to me. I accomplished the table goals for TOTAN on my second game the day my friend gave me this tablet on 11/23/12. The TOTAN table said that I had completed all table goals. I guess it helped that I didn't know what the heck I was doing and had no idea about specific table goals.

My advice to you Master Magician is play the game for fun and not concentrate on that hard HAREM goal and you'll get it.

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
The pinball spirits must have been good to me. I accomplished the table goals for TOTAN on my second game the day my friend gave me this tablet on 11/23/12. The TOTAN table said that I had completed all table goals. I guess it helped that I didn't know what the heck I was doing and had no idea about specific table goals.

My advice to you Master Magician is play the game for fun and not concentrate on that hard HAREM goal and you'll get it.

When tables are fisrt released on iOS, I never read, I just start playing. Then after a few games and accomplishments, I go back and see what I really need to do to score.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
When tables are fisrt released on iOS, I never read, I just start playing. Then after a few games and accomplishments, I go back and see what I really need to do to score.

I do that with every table. Unfortunately, sometimes I clear out the "standard goals" before I get a chance to read what they were. So I hafta come here to check the "goals thread".

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
Beat this a couple of days ago by catching the ball and waiting for the Tiger Loop light to flicker out - much easier knowing that!

Master Magician

Feb 14, 2013
Well that was anti-climatic :/ Found out that HAREM letters still light even if the LED display doesnt tell you. So in the middle of multiball, just screwing around not trying for anything, the screen all of sudden says "HAREM!!!" and I get the goal. All that trouble just for a "Boys real be boys?" Oh well
Meanwhile the wizard goals... and Extra Ball? And the Ruby??? Something you can get by playing with your feet? :/ Yes, HAREM should be swapped with the Ruby and/or extra ball. And then there's beat the genie, which I've already done, but now I have to do it again. Didnt they say all wizard goals you earned in standard mode would carry over?

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
No, wizard goals are stated to not carry over. Don't worry, you will beat the goals again. It is a fun table for sure, enjoy it.

laughing_lunatic

Jun 6, 2012
And then there's beat the genie, which I've already done, but now I have to do it again.

Well, if you wanted to just focus on the goal, defeating the genie can be done very quickly. Make sure to hit the lamp to light your wishes, and each time you enter the bazaar, simply get a jewel. Play out the simpler tales if you wish, but if you're not fussed with scoring, it's a 10 minute job.

Master Magician

Feb 14, 2013
On that note, I dig the genie battle merely for the killer screams of the skeletons that the genie pulls up. I've been trying to find that sound bite anywhere on some downloadable soundboard and no dice :(
But as for those wizard goals, I got 3 of them in a single game

angrytilter

Jan 20, 2013
I've been trying to get this one for a week and a half. I feel your pain. I think most of TPA's tables goals need an overhaul.

TomL

Mar 12, 2013
Finally got Harem MB, twice in same game even!

The best advice was given in this thread, just relax, cradle the ball, practice the left orbit shot, and don't get too bent out of shape about it.

Thanks everyone.

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
I had to specifically go for it, and it took at least 30 tries. you simply cannot hit that left orbit by accident enough times while it's actually lit for harem. and the darn bazaar keeps awarding light locks, which locks out harem, and that's the only way to safely transfer from left flipper to right. Or i'd get a secret lock whihcwould light the second lock and unlight harem. every other standard goal i got without knowing what it was. :)

ALso the one time i made it to the final battle with the genie, EVERYTHING was flashing so i couldn't tell what to shoot. i lost because of that.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Actually, I HAVE gotten HAREM multiball by accident once. Of course, this was only after I got it by doing that "ignore all else and only play for the goal" thing.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.