Is it just me?

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
I'm having trouble with the multiball wizard goals. I scored something like 17 million my 1st game and haven't gotten close since.

splatterthrash

Dec 5, 2012
My high is about 27 million, but my average is 3-9 million. I hate seeing the pity extra ball light go on too. Its like they know youre awful.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
The Dude-o-meter holds its position between games like the letters in EATPM so you can use this to get a good start by advancing the meter and starting a new game pretty close to the Gazillion points shot. How many points have people been getting for the Gazillion point shot? I think I got 7 million yesterday, not sure if thats good or bad.

N

netizen

the gazillion is 500,000 per pad you hit in the mix master

7 million is pretty good, imo.

the big pay off is the jackpot, and the potential to double it, and double it again, and score it when the playfield is 2x

splatterthrash

Dec 5, 2012
Im so terrible at the multiball, its not even funny. Maybe if the camera didnt stick to the mixer on a soft plunge to it during mb, I would be better.

Clawhammer

Nov 1, 2012
It's a really hard table!

I can't hit the gift of the gab shot on a rolling ball.

I find a backhand from a trap on the right flipper to be the easiest way to hit. Also, if you let the ball roll over from the right flipper to the left from a return from the gift of gab, you can generally shoot it right back in.

androidlove

Aug 23, 2012
This table is mean and fast. I can't keep multiball alive at all. If my Kindle Fire gen 2 misses a frame or 2, then it really gets challenging.

Last edited:

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
Table is a drain monster. I can't tell you many balls I have launched that basically go straight down the middle. Very hard but still like it.

TomL

Mar 12, 2013
One of the things that makes this table even harder in the TPA version is the MixMaster isn't accurate. In the TPA version, the ball just slips through the MixMaster whereas in RL, the ball gets caught and twirled around a few times before it pops out. Very useful during multiball.

Maybe if the MixMaster playfield surface had a bit more friction?

ktronis

Mar 22, 2013
I play this on an iPad2 and hitting the Gift of Gab is not too hard for me, using the left flipper. What I find tougher than all get out is hitting the Excellent Ray. It feels like I have to allow the ball to roll so far down the right flipper that I'm about to lose it each time. Cool table, though. I remember this when it first came out in real life. The theme reminds me of another table of the same era called The Party Zone: http://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?any=Party+zone&search=Search+Database&searchtype=quick

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I play this on an iPad2 and hitting the Gift of Gab is not too hard for me, using the left flipper. What I find tougher than all get out is hitting the Excellent Ray. It feels like I have to allow the ball to roll so far down the right flipper that I'm about to lose it each time. Cool table, though. I remember this when it first came out in real life. The theme reminds me of another table of the same era called The Party Zone: http://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?any=Party+zone&search=Search+Database&searchtype=quick

This is exactly how it plays on my ipad too. Seems like different shots feel different depending on what you play on.

& welcome to the forum ktronis

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.