Is it just me?

RevenantUK

Apr 20, 2013
GAZZILLIONS can only be collected when you are "SUPER DUDE" . Other times it is just a normal jackpot. It is a hard table and almost true to the real table. Ramp is steep and best collected with a rebound shot off the right bumper. GOG is easier with practice. you'll soon get 1-2-3 Reflex combos soon. Trust me :cool:

Last edited:

RevenantUK

Apr 20, 2013
oh.. My high score on real table is just over 33 Million . Visual Pinball on PC is about 28 Million on "MY" release of the table before Aurion ruined it with 2.6 & 2.7 versions. I was POC for Dr Dude table for VP. I love this table and am willing to help anyone out as you can probably see.

RevenantUK

Apr 20, 2013
another tip...... skill shot is as easy as this. 1st skill shot release ball from plunger when top target is lit.. got that because now comes the math. 2nd skill shot you need to count UPWARDS & Including top target so next release ball from plunger when bottom target is lit. it is easier to understand this post when you have tried it. doesn't speed up after 4 shots --- Normal skill just faster

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
Skill shot is very dangerous when it comes out the bumpers though, it's safer to soft plunge and get it on your right flipper without much fuss.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Skill shot is very dangerous when it comes out the bumpers though, it's safer to soft plunge and get it on your right flipper without much fuss.

That's exactly the opposite of what I do in TZ, but for the same results. Skip the skill shot. Full plunge, just to avoid the Town Square.

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
If you are having trouble hitting the gift of gab off the feed from the excellent ray (seems impossible to me!), nudge upwards and hodl the flipper up. if you do it right the ball will stop and roll to a trap. you then have time to take the shot.

you CAN hit if from a trap.

Mick Morry

Jun 9, 2013
Yeah I right Lane drain all the time too. I still enjoy it and consider it to be a fun table though. I remember it was a cut throat table to me when I played it back in the arcade days. I had some friends that played it all the time and they would go off in a rage about how impossible some of the goals were. So I guess it's realistic. :D

Members online

Members online