Completed Grand Finale!

Bass Mummy

Jul 26, 2012
Not only did I get to Grand Finale for the first time ever, but I completed it as well! Needless to say, I blew my old high score out of the water. I managed to hit three wizard goals in one game to complete the set (100 mil jackpot in Magic Multi-ball, all eight illusions, Grand Finale) and scored 2,951,281,890 points. I know that's not a huge score, but it is for me.

The funny thing is, the first ball drained almost immediately, so I wasn't expecting much. It's rare for me to even get to a wizard mode, let alone complete one.

Punisher

Jan 5, 2013
Heh. Congratulations! That 100 mil thing is pretty infamous, isn't it? Well good work on beating it! The effects for completing it isn't as crazy as most tables, in my opinion, despite the whopping 500 mil you get for beating it. :p

laughing_lunatic

Jun 6, 2012
Good for you, nice job... I find finishing the Grande Finale isn't that tough, not taking anything away from you accomplishment. As long as you relax and make the shots that you've been making all along to GET to the Grande Finale, it really isn't so bad. GETTING to the Grande Finale is the tough part.

Bass Mummy

Jul 26, 2012
Good for you, nice job... I find finishing the Grande Finale isn't that tough, not taking anything away from you accomplishment. As long as you relax and make the shots that you've been making all along to GET to the Grande Finale, it really isn't so bad. GETTING to the Grande Finale is the tough part.
Couldn't agree more. In fact, it took me a second to figure out what I was supposed to be doing and why I was getting 50 million points every time I made a loop, ramp or trunk shot.

Thanks, all.

Eric Qel-Droma

Jul 3, 2012
Sorry for the necro-post, but I just beat the GF for my first time on PC (I did it ONCE on another platform--PS3?), and this is the only place where people understand what I'm saying about ToM. My wife will just roll her eyes.

Still, GF! Woo-hoo!

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I finally got this one a couple of months ago also. This one was really tough for me.
But I still haven't finished the digital pinball wizard goal. :eek:

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I hate grand finale. Way back when I was pretty stonking good at ToM bit it just eluded me to no end. I was one shot away once and lost the ball by bricking the last shot. Was. So. Angry. I haven't really put any serious time into ToM since newer tables came out

Gatchan77

Dec 2, 2014
I dit it yesterday. Took me almost 2 hours and lot of frustration but i also have a new high-score now (5,352,861,760)
I think it's one of my favorite table.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I'm working on it on my Android tablet now. ToM is a harder challenge on a tablet than it is on PC - pretty close to the real table in terms of difficulty, I'd say. So far I've stared Grand Finale, but blew it quickly. FWIW my best score on PC is now ~23B; it's only 2.4B on my tablet.

Members online

Members online