May 15, 2012
Lowest Time So FarUser
3:12.5netizen

[tr]
[tr]

Instructions:
  1. Start a timer.
  2. Launch the ball.
  3. Stop the timer as soon as you have sent the ball up the heart ramp for a 1-Billion point jackpot.
  4. Report your time in the following format MINUTES:SECONDS.TENTH with the greatest precision allowed by your timing device.
  5. As this is just for fun, please be honest with your time as there is nothing to gain from lying.
  6. Good luck and have fun!

Last edited:

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
After a few games I was finally able to get an average run at 5:09.0. It wasn't very clean and I did have to restart the multiball once, but I think it is a decent initial time.

N

netizen

It's not pretty but it is easily the fastest I have ever done the Billion point shot, and it was on my first ball too, D'Oh. LOL

3:12.5

Shulk

Jan 22, 2013
3:14.7

I think I could get it under 3 minutes, but I'll hold that off for another time.

RevenantUK

Apr 20, 2013
If you have the problems I'm having it will be about 6 mins due to Heart ramp problems. Can't get "Back Door Billion" due to it. Check my other post for video link on youtube. Any one else having this problem ?

I'll give it a bash anyway.

Last edited:

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
3:04.66

only question is, it didn't give me the billion point big wheel but 5 million, so i just pretended it did and stopped the timer once I got the ball up the heart ramp. Still count? I know I can do better.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
3:04.66

only question is, it didn't give me the billion point big wheel but 5 million, so i just pretended it did and stopped the timer once I got the ball up the heart ramp. Still count? I know I can do better.

Ill give you five cents for every dollar in yer bank account dude lol

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
boo-yah!

2:26.92

50,000,000 on the wheel though. Be very curious to see if 2 minutes can be broken on this, since metamorphosis alone takes almost 20 seconds to complete. Hitting eyes pretty consistently at about the 1:05 to 1:15 mark. I'll know i'm on fire if I can get that under a minute.

Mayuh

Sep 2, 2012
First billion at 4:20.9, but second billion at 5:28.4 - first game of the day... Gotta try it again :)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.