Emulation

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I`m happy for everyone of us to get Black Knight up to scratch,i`m pretty laid back on graphics and bugs,but I must admit this does need a bit of tender loving care.happy !!!:cool:

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
I still have a BK as well, but it may as well be a different game to the TPA version, given how far apart the gameplay is at present. It really is the only table in TPA that lets the side down.

I remember you saying you owned one. It has/had been stored a while though did you say?

If I got to choose one machine, it'd probably be a BK. There's one up for sale on uk eBay at the moment. It started at £950, but fell to £850 after no interest. It's apparently got one faulty bank of drop targets though, and a flipper needing a rebuild so probably a little pricy really. And it's collection only from London.
I'd love to press buy now, but the wife would kill me so I'll stick with tpa :)

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Yep

Per FlippyFloppy
Were pushing the emulated version of BK on iOS back a week to resolve some issues that couldn't be addressed by the time we needed to submit Fire Power II. This update mostly addressed some scaling of some launch buttons, some Wipe Out bugs and the release of Fire Power II.

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
For the first time since I've joined this forum, I've thoroughly enjoyed playing BK. Thanks for the emulation. I know most of your won't agree, but it was worth the wait for me. Thanks FarSight, it's the first time I've played 6 games of TPA in a row for 9 months now.

Now if you would let me use the scroll wheel on my mouse in the main menu, I would be playing a lot more TPA. I know it's small pickles, but I am picky about pickles and how I navigate the main menu.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
For the first time since I've joined this forum, I've thoroughly enjoyed playing BK. Thanks for the emulation. I know most of your won't agree, but it was worth the wait for me. Thanks FarSight, it's the first time I've played 6 games of TPA in a row for 9 months now.

Now if you would let me use the scroll wheel on my mouse in the main menu, I would be playing a lot more TPA. I know it's small pickles, but I am picky about pickles and how I navigate the main menu.

Amen our frankie, we can fix your scroll issue, a little setup but it will be in the background once it's done, even via update..mostly but yeah simples! Gimme a few days to get back to ya...win10+steam?

francis247uk

Jul 7, 2012
I'm no expert but surprised how different (better) it feels, like a new table. Great job Farsight. +1 on the scrollable mouse in the menus too.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012

Wow! It looks so much better than the scripted version and plays much differently now. No more spamming the locks.

I do miss the bonus sound effects, but you can't have everything.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Wow! It looks so much better than the scripted version and plays much differently now. No more spamming the locks.

I do miss the bonus sound effects, but you can't have everything.
The bonus sounds are in the Android version, so it's odd they're not on PC yet. I assume a quick update next week will fix it.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
iOS emulation is here. 3 or so years later. Yippeee! Now, how about getting it to the PS4 where I can actually see the lighting.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.