Emulation

BostonBuckeye

May 3, 2014
I'm surprised there's not more talk about this. It's like a brand new table

It is now in my top 10 favorites. Plays amazing like you said. They not only emulated it but also retuned it and touched up the artwork. It is a brand new table. I can't wait now for Gorgar and Firepower to be emulated. I love those two tables.

FlippyFloppy, can you confirm if you plan to emulate Black Hole and Genie as well? I think you said in another post that you had the ROM for Goin' Nuts and were planning on emulating it correct? Hopefully you will do all the others before this one.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I'm surprised there's not more talk about this. It's like a brand new table

For me it really is like a new table. I had totally given up on BK and stopped playing it ages ago.
I assume people haven't tried it yet. Everything is better on it. People will be talking once they try it. Impossible not to notice all the differences (sound, light, play, etc.).

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
It is now in my top 10 favorites. Plays amazing like you said. They not only emulated it but also retuned it and touched up the artwork. It is a brand new table. I can't wait now for Gorgar and Firepower to be emulated. I love those two tables.

FlippyFloppy, can you confirm if you plan to emulate Black Hole and Genie as well? I think you said in another post that you had the ROM for Goin' Nuts and were planning on emulating it correct? Hopefully you will do all the others before this one.

Black Hole is on the table, if I said Goin' Nuts..I must of meant Gorgar. I don't believe Genie is currently on the table. If we can emulate it, then I'll be pushing to get it done.

suffocater

Apr 4, 2015
All new, so I tried to get my last two wizard goals on this table. One was no problem, but the completion of all droptarget banks three times doesn't light the extra ball on the lower playfield, but the special. No wizard goal for the lower playfield extraball for me. The special itself isn't even mentioned in the instructions.

EDIT: my new highscore also didn't register, but was replaced with a random one.

Last edited:

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
After seeing video and realising how different the TPA one was of the real deal I've been waiting patiently for this. So awesome! Now if we can get lighting effects for iOS, wow.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
I wanted to say a big thank you for the work put in on this table by the farsight guys in hopes they see it. Really really great job fellas :). The game is so much better and looks really good on Steam. Had a play on PS4 and wow what a dramatic transformation

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
On PS4 (not sure if this is exclusive to PS4 or not. Someone who plays on a different platform please weigh in) some of the sound stops playing (the regular play sound effect which matches the menu music, voices, and bonus sounds) if you have a good game and will not work unless you close the entire game and come back. I think it happened to me twice in a row when I completed both sets of drop targets on the upper playfield thrice and earned the extra ball.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.