Cactus Canyon Video

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
Played this table more than anything at the PHOF last time I was there.
The table looks great, however, I noticed that Black Bart's hat didn't fly up when the ball hit him. Can anyone who's on beta confirm if his hat animation works or if it's missing?

here's a video of it (just after the 36 second mark):

I don't believe he animates when in multiball, that's why you don't see it in our video.

night

May 18, 2012
Most likely. The table manufacturer tells us which version of parts we need to model after.

This info saves a lot of critic and misintrepetation, it is good to know that cetrain things are just not possible. I really liked an example of a TZ clock that had a blue color which just draw more attention. Ok, not possible.

But for the misty look of the TZ clock on the mobiles... this cannot be a manufactures preference...? Please clean the clock! ;) (And add table shadows, there, I said it again.)

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Not as pink as the video they had for TZ
IMG_5129_zps2b9d6d4b.jpg

IMG_5130_zpse590cf1f.jpg

night

May 18, 2012
The table has a glow.. not sure what the reason is behind this effect. It's like you are dreaming.

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
This looks a lot of fun! :D

Pity about the lack of decals on the drops, they look a bit odd without anything on them. I won't be letting that little detail spoil things though.

Incidentally, sounds to me like a few of the VO actors from Medieval Madness were once again employed for CC. Was this the case?

Members online

Members online