First game cactus canyon

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
I'm not a big fan of anything, be it ramps or toys, that obscures the inlane/outlane areas. I can't tell you how many times I've wanted to reach into the glass and rip out AC/DC's cannon (which covers up the right outlane when it's not active).

Don't get me started on those STTNG cannons.

DrainoBraino

Apr 11, 2012
The real-life table, he means. The rules and programming weren't complete when it was produced. This is due to the push by WMS to get Pinball 2000 going.
hmph, did not know that. I have played this real table quite a few times. When I was in college they had it at my favorite bar.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
I noticed that as well...I haven't finished the Noon-thingy yet so I don't know how much you would get for that.

I believe those crazy high scores are just a way to get people to buy the Pro so they can adjust the high scores to normal levels.

I reached High Noon yesterday: if you finish it, it gives you 20 million when the mode times out. On top of that you get points for jackpots and bad guys killed. I don't know if I had a good one actually, it didn't feel like it but I got an additional 6M on top of my 20. This table doesn't give disproportionate points, so those 800M are meant to be scored the hard way. I reckon 4B will give you 1000 HOF points.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Yeah it's really funny. I don't get people. If you think it's overpriced don't buy it. I guess they fear he is driving up the price of pinball. He'll probably get the $13. It's a hard find and it looks very nice. I'm guessing it being released on TPA will also help him with the sale.

night

May 18, 2012
The unit is made in a small number, so not an easy find and it's a pretty interesting game for collectors. Look, a Rembrandt is no steal either.

Clawhammer

Nov 1, 2012
Sounds like that guy ended up selling his CC for $12,700. Seems a lot of other great pins could be bought for that combined price, but to each his own I suppose.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.