No achievements for CP?

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Since installing CP on my iPad 3 last night there have been no achievements added to the gamecenter achievement list, I got 4 for CC but none added for CP.

Just completely reinstalled but still no CP achievements. My list shows 100 achievements, should be 104 now with 26 tables.

Am I the only one?

Last edited:

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Been thinking, 100 is a nice round number isn't it? maybe 100 is the maximum? So I had a look through all the games in my gamecenter list and there is one other game with 100 achievements ( Death Rally ) and none with more. Does anyone know of a game with more than 100 achievements? Have we hit the limit? If so what are Farsight to do now?

Yes some people don't give a **** about achievements but many do.

inspector42

May 27, 2012
Confirmed. No CP achievements on my GameCenter list. I think you're right about the cap. Seems life poor foresight on Apples part.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Just googled it ( why didn't I do that before? ) and 100 is indeed the maximum number of achievements allowable. What now?

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
Sorry to hear that. Am a bit curious though, what are the 4 achievements? PS3 gets just 3 per table. Your name on the local high score, standard goal, and wizard goals. Wondering what else they could award one for.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
4 achievements on ios for each table are top 5 score, top score, standard and wizard goals

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
Ah thanks, kinda wish they picked top score instead of top 5 on PlayStation.
Wonder why they went with 4 a table with the cap at 100. Could have fit in 8 more tables had they gone 3. Doesn't fix the problem but might have been nice to spread them out a bit more.
Hopefully they can work something out for ya :(

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Knowing that the limit is 100, 2 achievements per table would have been a good idea, top score and wizard goals. We would have been good for 50 tables then. They must have known about the limit, it's clearly there in the specs for developers if you google it. It's a pity because I don't see any way to fix this bar for creating their own trophy system in app and they aren't going to commit manpower to that.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.