Table Master Issues Lists v2.0

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
OK, everything except BH, RBION and TOTAN are now accounted for. Again, thanks for your continued support.

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
Maybe a locked list and another sticky'd thread for each table for reporting issues? I think if you don't there will be a thread for every little thing.

I like this idea. The second thread could be a nice way for people to link you to other posts where someone has reported a bug buried in a random thread too.

Bonzo

May 16, 2012
Congratulations on finishing the first draft of the last table list (for now)! Nice work, Sean!

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
+1 a scarily efficent dude...coukdnt have had a better choice for mod

Depths of bug hell and back

Kudos

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Excellent work Sean. Have you spoken to anone at Farsight about this? maybe everytime you update the master list you should email a link to all concerned at Farsight.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
FarSight is aware of the master lists, and one of their testers has been reading through them. Beyond that, I cannot say.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Just a reminder that art issues go to the Art forum, and table-specific issues to the forum housing the table in question. This thread is for comments/questions/concerns about the lists themselves, not their contents. Otherwise it will become a giant mess, and we can't have that. :p

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
What about a master list thread for each hardware platform, and also one for the game in general (in General Discussion)? Because there are bugs that aren't particular to any one table, and those could definitely use this kind of tracking treatment as well.

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
Sean, just wanted to say thank you for putting this together. Obviously a lot of work in doing so, and keeping it updated. Thanks for your efforts.

It's very well laid out too. Good idea to separate gameplay, artwork and audio issues. I just checked on the overlapping audio issue on Funhouse and was glad to read that it had been fixed a long time ago. Obviously not for me on Xbox yet though...

I hope FarSight appreciate your work!

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
I apologize for the recent lapse in bug service. An opportunity came up in the realm of physical pinball that needed to be seized with both hands before it slipped away. Normal service to resume next week.

What about a master list thread for each hardware platform, and also one for the game in general (in General Discussion)? Because there are bugs that aren't particular to any one table, and those could definitely use this kind of tracking treatment as well.
While I wholeheartedly agree this would be a good idea, for me to take on platform and general bug tracking in addition to maintaining the table master lists (which themselves grow by 2 tables each month) unfortunately would require more free time than I have.

cotufa

Jun 22, 2013
There's a problem with Black Hole, in which any time a ball gets past the paddles, the paddles freeze, even if there's another ball on the playfield or if the ball that got through bounces back to the playfield.

(Btw, is this the right place to post these problems?)

N

netizen

There's a problem with Black Hole, in which any time a ball gets past the paddles, the paddles freeze, even if there's another ball on the playfield or if the ball that got through bounces back to the playfield.

(Btw, is this the right place to post these problems?)

Generally you'd want to report your bug as platform specific one first. In your case you'd go to the latest version bug report thread here. In a perfect world once it has been seen/reported that a bug is repeatable across several platforms then it might be put on this list.

Members online

Members online