twilight zone - art items missing from master list

robotronjohn77

Sep 13, 2012
there are several posts missing on the mini playfield... at least 6 are missing... The rubber rings are suspended in the air without the posts....

the rocket kicker metal ball guide is missing... (the one that guides the ball into the hitch hicker lane) normally you would not be able to see the ball in the rocket kicker thru the two rubber posts.

blue plastic above the skill shot scoop is missing

Clock does not light up during modes where the clock is used

I am using the android platform if that makes a difference

Last edited:

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Android does make a difference; the polygon count on the tables is reduced to accommodate older devices. I will look into the other art issues when I get back from the business trip I'm on.

robotronjohn77

Sep 13, 2012
Thank you... maybe someone can confirm if these issues exist on the other platforms... all in all not a bad job... while it doesn't play anything like my TZ, every single TZ I have played plays different anyway...

Neil L

Aug 5, 2012
I've just noticed that the nut is missing on the Vita but it isn't missing on the PS3.

Another thing I noticed is that it says 5 balls per game on the insert card instead of 3 (See the Vita picture below)
This is also wrong on Centaur ( http://digitalpinballfans.com/showthread.php/5829-Centaur-score-card-does-not-match-TPA-settings ) I don't know if this is wrong on any other tables.
These still haven't been added to the master list.

1zlvzeq.jpg

I wish there was a way to hide the DMD & O Back from the exploration mode (sometimes it also shows the camera settings) :(

Cue Ball Wizard also says 5 balls instead of 3

Last edited:

Robbied13

May 31, 2012
TZ.jpeg

The lane divider plastic on the left inlane should be yellow (not orange).

Also, the slingshot plastics and lower plastics (below the slingshots- aligned with the flippers) look too dark - almost like they are unlit. The lighting on them looks the same as the rocket plastic (which should be unlit).

Edit- trying to upload an image from my public Dropbox folder- not much luck yet!

iPad 3 iOS 6

Last edited:

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
The lane divider plastic is reddish-orange both on my TZ and on the TZs pictured at the Internet Pinball Database.

TBB

Jan 6, 2016
Sorry to be late to the party but I'll put my 2c in.

The bumper caps are in the wrong order. They should be Red then Orange on top, and Yellow on the bottom. They got it wrong on the promo poster too so that's where people go wrong with their real machines.

If you don't believe me there's an easy test. The bumper caps correspond to the skill shot. You'll notice the skillshot is red, orange, yellow. If you hit the red rollover skillshot, the red bumper will light up. If you hit the Orange rollover skillshot, both the red & orange bumpers light up. and if you hit the Yellow rollover skillshot, all 3 light up. They are out of sequence because the colours are wrong.

I contacted FS and they said they went off the specs they were given and are not allowed to change them, so the bally/williams specs are even wrong lol.

Btw I own a real TZ so this is how I noticed and am able to confirm this.

Members online

Members online