Sluggish feeling near the end of the flipper fingers

xNiCeGuYx

Apr 16, 2012
This "problem" is present since the release of the table on iOS.
I have trouble shooting the left/right loop cause the timing is pretty off imo.
It's hard to describe but it feels sluggish.
No problems with other tables.

Last edited:

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Niceguy,

Tell me if this describes the behaviour.

Does it seem like the flippers are going through the ball and then flinging it forward as if there was a short elastic going from the flipper tip to the center of the ball?

If so, i think this is a side effect of whatever they did to fix the ball through flippers issue. I've taken some 60FPS footage on my SG3 and gotten some good footage of it happening but I'm going to feature it in one of my strategy vids when i can actually get around to doing it.

xNiCeGuYx

Apr 16, 2012
Hm,
it's present long before they've "fixed" the ball through flipper issues and it's only on creature.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
This "problem" is present since the release of the table on iOS.
I have trouble shooting the left/right loop cause the timing is pretty off imo.
It's hard to describe but it feels sluggish.
No problems with other tables.

I confirm this behaviour in Android version CFTBL. It has been this way for a long time.
When creature first released, many complained about being able catch the ball too easily by holding up a flipper. The next dlc release addressed this issue but caused this flipper timing issue.

An example would be... cradle a ball on left flipper and shoot for slide shot, or right flipper and shoot for kiss shot. If you time your shot as you would on any other TPA table, instead of getting the shot you want, you end up 'Shatz'ing the inlane' ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Akp3F_FzRIw&feature=youtube_gdata_player)
The flipper responds more slowly than it should, ie it lags.

The timing is off, but only in CFTBL.

You adjust your timing after a couple of games - but I would prefer this issue to be fixed. I don't play this table because of this issue.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.