Phantom Flip

yuriijos

Dec 26, 2012
Does anybody know if this feature works on the pinball arcade version? Supposed to automatically flip the balls...does it have a specific target? Thanks!

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
It'll aim for the shot it thinks is most beneficial (which means it aims for Franky if he's open - nudge to ruin the shot if you're not ready for multiball yet).

Phantom Flip in TPA works better than the real table in my experience.

Kaoru

Mar 29, 2012
It rarely hits its target, though. At least in my experience. If anything it causes the ball to drain, which is annoying. So I try do to anything to avoid activating it.

In my book it's a very stupid feature on a very good table and it's the one thing I would take out of it if I could.

N

netizen

if/when a pro mode become available for MB phantom flip could "learn" your personal playing habits.

I find that the phantom flip goes for Frank from the right or the bride ramp from the left, if I don;t nudge to spoil the shot, or get otherwise engaged and flip sooner or something else to pebcak it.

*pebcak - problem exists between chair and keyboard.

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
if/when a pro mode become available for MB phantom flip could "learn" your personal playing habits.

I find that the phantom flip goes for Frank from the right or the bride ramp from the left, if I don;t nudge to spoil the shot, or get otherwise engaged and flip sooner or something else to pebcak it.

*pebcak - problem exists between chair and keyboard.

I think nvram is still volatile in Pro mode, does it save your previous operator settings?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.