Problems with Pin Ball Archade's Hall of Fame...

enduser2941

Dec 30, 2012
Hey guys,

I ran into an issue with the Hall of Fame points after having back up and restore from one Galaxy Note Phablet to a warranty replacement. For the most part the restore was completely void of any troubles however, when I go to use the restored install of Pin Ball Arcade are not missing and I can't seem to accumulate any more since. The other thing I noticed that some of the boards that I had purchased seem to be messing.

My though is that I my have to completely remove Pinball Arcade then attempt to re-installing it from Google Play. My question is, can I safely remove the app and reinstall it? Will all my tables as well as my Hall of Fame points find their ways back to my device? I haven't tried this yet, as I can still play most tables and didn't want to chance having to re-install and repurchase all my previously purchased tables as I can not afford to buy them again.

My device is a Droid Galaxy Note phablet with ICS 4.0.4.

I would greatly appreciate any help regarding this issue.

Thanks a bunch!

Timelord

Oct 29, 2012
The tables will be available but the local high scores and HOF points will be lost.
Leaderboard scores will be retained as well.

Timelord ...

enduser2941

Dec 30, 2012
The tables will be available but the local high scores and HOF points will be lost.
Leaderboard scores will be retained as well.

Timelord ...

Thanks for the quick response Timelord. So if I remove and reinstall PBA, will I be able to start towards building up new high scores and HOF points, as if I were a new player? Would I need to create a new login for the HOF
?

Thanks EU

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
If and you want to back up you local hiscores and goal / wizard goal achievements, they are stored at.....
/DATA/DATA/COM.FARSIGHT.ANDROIDPINBALL.JAVAPROJECT/FILES/saved_data

This file gets wiped if you uninstall

enduser2941

Dec 30, 2012
If and you want to back up you local hiscores and goal / wizard goal achievements, they are stored at.....
/DATA/DATA/COM.FARSIGHT.ANDROIDPINBALL.JAVAPROJECT/FILES/saved_data

This file gets wiped if you uninstall

Sadly since I had no idea about that, it was never backed up off the old device before I shipped it back to AT&T. So it would appear that I will just start fresh other my goals and HOF points. I more hope though that somehow both PBA and Play has a way to tell which tables I've purchase. if I run in to any problems after I have reinstalled I will come back here and see where to go next.

Thanks a bunch guy!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.