Rock before Bash

Jutter

Dec 30, 2012
Today I reached Monsters Of Rock for the second time, but this time around I had also collected all the instruments before I triggered MonsterBash. This made the game skip MonsterBash alltogether, in favor of of Monsters Of Rock, while awarding a bonus titled "Rock Before Bash".

Since this involves multiball things went fast, and I can't recall how big the bonus was, so I wonder if the RBB-bonus is worth actively pursuing. Milking MonsterBash and Monsters Of Rock seperately may be more lucrative.

Last edited:

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Today I reached Monsters Of Rock for the second time, but this time around I had also collected all the instruments before I triggered MonsterBash. This made the game skip MonsterBash alltogether, in favor of of Monsters Of Rock, while awarding a bonus titled "Rock Before Bash".

Since this involves multiball things went fast, and I can't recall how big the bonus was, so I wonder if the RBB-bonus is worth actively pursuing. Milking MonsterBash and Monsters Of Rock seperately may be more lucrative.
Rock before Bash is worth 50M. I personally find this "bonus" rather insulting, as a good Bash can be worth 100M+.

Clawhammer

Nov 1, 2012
While I have a ton of respect for Lyman and his rule sets, this is one I've never understood. Getting rock before bash should be an achievement, not a conciliatory mediocre bash score, in my opinion.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.