Pinball machine owners list

karl

May 10, 2012
Thanks, Shut and Kolchak.

TSPP is out . Judge Dredd is in. I do not have room for it yet, so it will be stored a couple of months before I can play it, but got a good price. 1450$ and the topper is also there :)

Never played JD before and I needed some cash, so it was a good deal for me to get 3 times the value of JD for TSPP

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
Lots of changes to the collection just in the last month.

Sold:

-Metallica, Spider-man, (regretting it already) X-men and Star Trek.

Man, that's a lot of great games to let go of. I hope you don't miss them too much with all the new stuff coming. I put some deposit money down on Wrath of Olympus myself.

DanBradford

Apr 5, 2013
Full Throttle complete machine and Alien/Aliens Playfield add-on

You're the first confirmed purchase I've read about. Andy Heighway is a Brit and a good guy and I wish him well, but I worry for Full Throttle in the current crowded market - Aliens could be his saviour if it comes off

My own collection is completely out of control, and since i managed to get a machine in the house (TSPP) I hardly visit the garage anymore which is a shame. It's become a store room instead of a play room.

karl

May 10, 2012
Man, that's a lot of great games to let go of. I hope you don't miss them too much with all the new stuff coming. I put some deposit money down on Wrath of Olympus myself.

Spider-man is one game that I truly will miss. Not sure why I sold that. I was also very fond of Star Trek, but sometimes it felt more like work than having fun, especially on the level one missions (even with the updates)

Congrats on Wrath of Olympus. I think you did a smart choice there. Looks like a fantastic pin.

You're the first confirmed purchase I've read about. Andy Heighway is a Brit and a good guy and I wish him well, but I worry for Full Throttle in the current crowded market - Aliens could be his saviour if it comes off

Maybe I took a chance on Full Throttle and I would not have done it if Alien had not been announced, but I love the idea of being able to swap out playfields and get new games much cheaper.

Not to forget the less space equation that is also a big factor.

There is a few more that I have read about on pinside that have bought it and since they already have a factory up and running and many orders on Alien, I do not worry to much. Also talked with Andrew a couple of times. A great guy from what I can gather. He is always quick to answer customer mails and I also got a very sweet deal since I pre-paid both games at the same time. I also read about a few pro players like Mark Steinway and Bowen Kerins that loved Full Throttle. I am not a huge fan of the theme but it don't bother me either. If the game is fun and have cool rules, that's enough for me :)

Last edited:

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
I love the motorcycle theme, I just think the artwork and the presentation of it is very un-inspired. It bums me out because the superbike theme has so much awesome potential.
I didn't even know they were taking deposit in Wrath of Olympus... If the Hobbit reveal in the next few weeks doesn't do it for me I'd be interested in Olympus. It looks like it could be great. Definitely looks better to me than the Big L, although last I saw of Olympus it was seriously lacking in any toys at all.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I was lucky enough to play Wrath of Olympus back in May. I remember thinking after playing and talking to one of the developers that there was so much to do on the pin. Struck me as a great pin to own at the time.

Mayuh

Sep 2, 2012
Please forgive me, for I have sinned:
Just bought a funhouse, the very reason I love pinball and the very reason I returned to pinball two years ago.

And then again, a new machine... Well kinda... It doesn't count, right?! Ahmmm... No new machine, but yeah, a new machine... Actually The Machine. Bride of Pinbot 2.0 :)
Ordered her a year ago, now she was delivered. Two games in one ;)

That makes 13 now...

Ouch, never thought that so many machines would be mine two years ago..

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Please forgive me, for I have sinned:
Just bought a funhouse, the very reason I love pinball and the very reason I returned to pinball two years ago.

And then again, a new machine... Well kinda... It doesn't count, right?! Ahmmm... No new machine, but yeah, a new machine... Actually The Machine. Bride of Pinbot 2.0 :)
Ordered her a year ago, now she was delivered. Two games in one ;)

That makes 13 now...

Ouch, never thought that so many machines would be mine two years ago..

Wow, 13! I bow down to your superior addiction :)

karl

May 10, 2012
Congrats on funhouse.

Bride 2.0 looking good. Nice to see that Dutch pinball are able to deliver a quality product ;)

13 machines? Not bad at all.

karl

May 10, 2012
Just managed to get rid of some more money before the year is gone.(on the last day of the year) Two in and one out.

Judge Dredd is out. (did not even get a chance to play it before I sold it, but got twice what I paid, so a no brainer for me)

Joker Poker (ss) and High Speed will be joining the collection in a couple of weeks

Wishing a happy new year to all Pinball players who happen to stumble across this message before the year is over :D

karl

May 10, 2012
And starting the new year with a bang. Paragon and Attack from Mars is in. Getting Paragon tomorrow and AFM the day after. Tron and BSD are out.

I will also sell my Addams Family(not the best shape) and get me an Addams Gold in great condition later in the month. I was really surprised how much fun I had with Addams, so I decided to get a really nice one, along with a nice POTC.
The deal is made, Only waiting for a buyer for mine.

Better slow down for a while now. Getting back all the money for my pre-order on TBL and selling Tron awakened the buyer beast in me again :)

karl

May 10, 2012
It's a mess. The US representative for the company suddenly and unannounced started to refund some of the customers but only a few of us. I was one of the few that got all my money back.

There is a long and messy thread on pinside about it where he went public with lots of internal e-mails, etc. Never a smart thing when you decide to discuss internal problems on pinside. It got ugly pretty fast.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dp-usa-refund-still-want-the-game (warning: read only if you got nerves of steel and a lot of time on your hands or just search for posts by "Phil-DP-USA" if you would like the short version)

I participated in that thread in the start and said that I would stay on, mostly because of all the negativity that spiraled out of control in the thread, but I have since then decided to wait until the machine is finished before ordering again

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Two EM's. Gotlieb "Oaklahoma" and Williams "Shoet stop" as well as Dig Dug, Scramble and Tempest atand-up arcade games.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.