Pinball machine owners list

dagwood

Feb 2, 2013
Cueball Wizzard - Gottlieb 1992
Spin A Card - Gottlieb 1969 (complete game undergoing restoration)
Genie - Gottlieb 1980 (parted out)
Skipper - Gottlieb 1967 (complete game not working to be parted out)

I also have a spare 40" LCD screen in conjunction with a PinMame VPin setup that I want to install into one of my old pin cabs but that's still in the planning stages.

Pics & video to follow once I workout how to upload them...

shimoda

Mar 14, 2013
Bad Cats, Space Invaders (supposed to be sold tomorrow) just finished fully shopping and bringing to 100%, Rollergames - waiting for SI to be picked up so I can pick it up!

Spike Forehand

May 14, 2013
Fast Draw (1975 Gottlieb EM)

i got it running for a while, but currently shorting out somewhere. Will get it back to running again one of these days.

Mayuh

Sep 2, 2012
Update (again... Seems I just can't stop LOL!)

Stargod (Zaccaria)
Taxi
VPin cab (stereo 3d, head tracking, real DMD)
And since yesterday The Machine: Bride of Pinbot... while waiting for Bride 2.0, it's going to be restored to her original beauty. Even though she is in really good shape already :)

Mayuh

Sep 2, 2012
Update (again... Seems I just can't stop LOL!)

Stargod (Zaccaria)
Taxi
VPin cab (stereo 3d, head tracking, real DMD)
And since yesterday The Machine: Bride of Pinbot... while waiting for Bride 2.0, it's going to be restored to her original beauty. Even though she is in really good shape already :)

Oops, I did it again... :)

Added a Demolition Man to my - now I have to admit it - collection... Fugly art on this machine, but it plays so nice :)

karl

May 10, 2012
Forgot to update my list

Lord Of The Rings
White Water
Star Trek The Next Generation
Indiana Jones The Pinball Adventure

crazy7892

Nov 15, 2012
I don't care what people said I love pin 2000 I have,
star wars ep 1

in the process to get revenge from mars and STTNG

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Not wanting to drag this thread down in anyway but after 27 years fairly happily married I've suddenly had the big D thrust on me. Times are very hard at the moment but every cloud has a silver lining, mine being I won't have to sell my pins and my collection will be growing in the not too distant future......no one to stop me now!.

Watch this space!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.