Pinball podcasts

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
Is anyone else loving the Random Number Generator Game Reviews in the new episodes of C2C? Basically, he types in a random number from 1-269, finds the Pinside ranking for the table of that number, and TRIES to do a review of it. He did one for SFII in episode 27, and one for Volcano in episode 29. What's he going to review next?

Yeah, I like it.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
cool news, python anghelo on the spooky pinball podcast released later
I listened to that yesterday and today. My goodness, what an enlightening interview. Said some silly things but they all made sense in the context of what he was talking about. Glad to hear him mention Heighway Pinball in a positive light, as well as pay out Stern for going for cheap and safe licenses. I'm sick of it.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Thanks to Kevlar for the great topic, and for including RSS links. Makes it really easy for people that actually use RSS when subscribing to a podcast. Although mentioning RSS to anyone in my circle of people would bring a blank stare.

Thanks to people that said something positive about my show, Pinball Soul. It is very encouraging to hear something nice about the show that I put so much of my free time into. I definitely don't mind the falling asleep comments. I fall asleep listening to some of my favorite shows too, and end up going back again and sometimes twice before I get through the whole show!

Thanks to those that brought to my attention that I say the same thing over and over when I'm about to play recorded audio. I didn't know I was that repetitive!

The Pinball Arcade was nice enough to let me test the Steam beta and I've been playing it a lot. I own most of the tables on Android and love it on my Nexus 7 tablet. I agree with some others that think it's a gateway to real pinball machines. For me, it was Visual Pinball/PinMAME. It brought back all my college memories of pinball in arcades in Boston.
Hey, just wanted to give a shoutout and thanks for Pinball Soul as well... have just come off listening to the Jonathan (Pinball Magazine guy) interview and loved every second of it. Keep up the good work, I'm loving the show! Gene X is a great asset, too.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Sure Jeff, I'll add them now. I left them off up till now as they had their own thread and I didn't want to duplicate but I guess it makes sense.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.