Pinball podcasts

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
I just happened to get mentioned on both the latest Pinheadz *and* C2C. Tehehe. The Pinheadz mention is courtesy of this very thread, coincidentally!

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Pinheadz pinball podcast episode 3 is out, these guys are making a really good quality podcast. Interview with Skit B about the upcoming Predator release and the opening of a shipping container full of pins.

Hmm, I haven't listened to this one yet. I wonder if this container is the reason why the Australian "Craig's List" (Gumtree) has all these really crappy EM "project pins". You know you're in for a great deal when the listing says "includes four random legs"...

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Finally got finished with episode three of the Pinheadz Podcast. Very well done. Their best so far. Thanks for the mention. Will keep downloading as long as they post them.

Eaton Beaver

Jan 25, 2014
Episode 69 of Coast 2 Coast Pinball is out now! I listened to it yesterday and really enjoyed hearing about the new rule set code the guy on Pinside forums is talking about making for No Good Gofers. I would like to play a No Good Gofers with a new code and I agreed it does feel like an unfinished game the way it currently plays. With all those balls locked into position what a complete waste! Also Nate wrote me an email in response to one I had sent him and mentioned $5,300.00 was on the high side for a Ripley's Believe It Or Not pinball table. I have been checking my local Craigslist looking at tables to buy but have no skills whatsoever to repair them, replace lights etc...

Mayuh

Sep 2, 2012
Episode 69 of Coast 2 Coast Pinball is out now! I listened to it yesterday and really enjoyed hearing about the new rule set code the guy on Pinside forums is talking about making for No Good Gofers. I would like to play a No Good Gofers with a new code and I agreed it does feel like an unfinished game the way it currently plays. With all those balls locked into position what a complete waste! Also Nate wrote me an email in response to one I had sent him and mentioned $5,300.00 was on the high side for a Ripley's Believe It Or Not pinball table. I have been checking my local Craigslist looking at tables to buy but have no skills whatsoever to repair them, replace lights etc...

Lol! I just got noticed that there's a podcast where James' work was mentioned. I volunteered to do the graphics for NGG. But started with DemoMan first, as the rule set there is almost complete and I need time to re-learn to do those fancy 2bit 128x32 pixel graphics... Haven't done them for ages since C=64 :)

If you want to look at a few sketches I did for NGG go to: https://www.icloud.com/photostream/#A253qWtHn8pAC

Some almost finished anims for DM could be found here: http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dm-new-rules-new-code/page/5#post-1488137

Eaton Beaver

Jan 25, 2014
Episode 29 of The Pinball Podcast is out now! I like this podcast and like when they have 3 pinball tables selected to flip, keep and part out. This weeks 3 choices were Pinbot, Bride of Pinbot and Jackbot.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Just found and added the Lock is Lit podcast. Haven't listened yet but theres 2 episodes so far, how do they manage to keep it so quiet? I only found it by doing a search in my podast app.

Last edited:

DukeCityPinball

Apr 5, 2012
Thanks again for keeping all the shows in one place! I've listened to all but one of the TPAF podcast this week, or at least since it hit iTunes. Good stuff. Planning on doing a pinball podcast roundup on the next Pinball Podcast episode. Lots to choose from now!

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
I was sad to read on Pinside that Steve Rothschild of the Silverball podcast past away recently. RIP Steve.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
I was sad to read on Pinside that Steve Rothschild of the Silverball podcast past away recently. RIP Steve.

Absolutely. I loved Rob and Steve on The Silverball Podcast. Their chemistry was fantastic and kept my interest even when they weren't talking pinball. It will be interesting to hear what stock material Rob has left over to finish the podcast along with their dvd series, Life After Death. He had said on Facebook that Steve wanted him to use it and finish whatever they had started.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
It will be interesting to hear what stock material Rob has left over to finish the podcast along with their dvd series, Life After Death. He had said on Facebook that Steve wanted him to use it and finish whatever they had started.

That's good news.

I've just listened to the new lock is lit podcast and it looks promising, they have some good plans.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Gameroom junkies latest episode is a good listen, interviews with John Trudeau and Jersey Jack.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
I recorded a stack as well, but safe to say that the Pinball News ones will be infinitely better quality!

Edit: Holy crap, you can see me in one of those photos! I'm behind the woman with the grey hair in the queue for autographs.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
It's a great time to be a pinball junkie, new Pinheadz, lock is lit and coast2coast podcasts all out today.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Added a brand new podcast, The One And Done Pinball Podcast to the list. Just the one episode at the moment, an introduction. They are trying something new here, encouraging pinball fans who have something to say to record their own content and upload it to this podcast. So, if you've ever wanted to get involved in pinball podcasts but don't know where to start here is a great opportunity, get your mic out and start recording.

There's also a thread on Pinside about it.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts