Pinball podcasts

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
[MENTION=5169]superdan[/MENTION], please use a a much shorter less annoying tune during your pinball quiz segment :mad:

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
What's this 'pinball quiz segment' of which you speak?!

Daniel asks 10 questions about firepower, a little too nerdy for me, things like how many points for hitting a slingshot or something like that.

For some reason it sounds like Daniel is saying cavRON instead of CAVERN. Is that another strange Americanism?

Last edited:

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
Daniel asks 10 questions about firepower, a little too nerdy for me, things like how many points for hitting a slingshot or something like that.

LOL.....And for me too haha. Where does this Nerdfest take place?

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
For some reason it sounds like Daniel is saying cavRON instead of CAVERN. Is that another strange Americanism?

He is, and "no".

I actually cringed when he stated Firepower having the first multiball. (Sorry SuperDan) Everybody says that and it's so wrong. I don't care if it's the first Digital multiball. That's so irrelevant. Might as well say "Spirit of '76" had the first flippers.

Last edited:

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Pin-Bar Cavern is now available on iTunes according to [MENTION=5169]superdan[/MENTION] , with episode 2 due very soon.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Episode 3 of Pin-bar Cavern incoming, well done [MENTION=5169]superdan[/MENTION] . This will probably be the last podcast that doesn't mention Predator for a while :>(

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Yet another new pinball podcast!! The coinbox pinball podcast . First episode available now, by 2 pinball operators.
This is a promising podcast. I like the no bull approach these two have.
Another new podcast, For Amusement Only - Em and Bingo Pinball Podcast . Listened to the first few episodes and so far it's only been about Bingo machines, something I know Zero about and as far as I know they may not even exist in the UK....I've never seen one anyway.
Bite size pieces of mechanical-era goodness.

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
Been listened to some C2C lately-Great stuff - he brought me right upto date on the MG/JPop saga....+ he's mentioned TPA too :)

Members online

Members online