Pinball podcasts

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Members sometimes post about pinball related podcasts on here but I don't think there is a list of known podcasts. I'm talking about real pinball as well as virtual so not just the Farsight interviews mentioned in another thread.

Here are the pinball podcasts that I have come across, please add to the thread if you know of others and I'll update the list;

Pinball Podcasts

BlahCade Podcast

The Pinheadz Pinball Podcast - iTunes - RSS - Facebook

The Pinball Podcast - iTunes - RSS - Facebook

The Spooky Pinball Podcast - iTunes - RSS - Facebook

Coast 2 Coast Pinball - iTunes - RSS - Facebook

Lock is Lit Podcast - RSS - Facebook

One And Done Pinball Podcast

The Dead Flip podcast - Twitch - Facebook - Youtube

For Amusement Only - The EM and Bingo Pinball Podcast - Facebook - iTunes

The Coinbox Pinball Podcast - itunes - RSS

The Skillshot Pincast - iTunes -

This Flippin Podcast - itunes - RSS - Facebook

The Boom Go Pinball Podcast - Facebook - RSS

The Canadian Pinball Podcast - Facebook

The Slam Tilt Podcast - iTunes - Facebook

Bro, do you even talk pinball? - iTunes

The Pinball Players Podcast - iTunes - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKKwqWNlGmPYNnX77a72j2w - Youtube

Kaneda's Pinball Podcast - iTunes

The Pinball Plaid Podcast - iTunes

The Spinner Is Lit Podcast - iTunes - Facebook

Head 2 Head Pinball Podcast - iTunes

Tilt Thru Podcast - iTunes

Tucson Pinball Podcast - iTunes

The Little Kings Pinball Podcast - iTunes - Facebook

Pinball Profile Podcast - iTunes

The Silverball Podcast - iTunes - RSS - Facebook ENDED

TOPcast - RSS ENDED

The Pinball Soul Podcast - iTunes - RSS - Facebook ENDED

Arcade, Gaming and Pinball Podcasts

The Gameroom Junkies Podcast - iTunes - RSS - Facebook

The Retro Gaming Roundup - iTunes - RSS - Facebook

Arcade Outsiders Podcast - iTunes - RSS - YouTube

The Broken Token Podcast - iTunes - RSS - Facebook

Arcade Repair Tips Podcasts - iTunes - RSS - Facebook -

The Eclectic Gamers Podcast - iTunes - Facebook

Other Audio/Video interviews and podcasts

PAPA TV Roadshow
Bobby King interview round 3 with TPAF forum members Jeff Strong and Shutyertrap ( October 2013 )
2013 pinball expo Farsight studios seminar posted by the awesome pinball news website - lots of other audio clips of seminars on that pinball news expo page too.
The Portable podcast - Episode 205 - 17th October 2013 - Zen studios interview about Star Wars Pinball
Bobby King interview on The Perceptive Podcast - 26th July 2013
Bobby King interview on Allgames.com - 19th July 2013
Now your playing with podcast Episode 18 - 29th May 2013
Bobby King interview round 1 with TPAF forum member Jeff Strong ( March 2013 )
Bobby King interview round 2 with TPAF forum member Jeff Strong ( April 2013 )
Bobby King interview on the Spooky Pinball Podcast ( October 2012 )
Dead Pixel interview with Bobby King ( October 2012 )
Bobby King video interview on ComiKaze ( September 2012 )
Josh Sharp video interview about TPA ( October 2012 )

Last edited:

SNKAllen

Jul 7, 2012
As an avid podcast listener that never really thought to look for pinball podcasts I tried out the latest episode of "The Pinball Podcast" and I liked it. It got a positive review from me.

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Yeah, I've been listening to that same episode and it's been growing on me. I'll have to check out some of the others as well--have caught a few episodes of the Spooky Podcast before. Thanks for the list!

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Added Geek Gamer Weekly as they have put out some great pinball coverage lately and looks like it will be a regular thing.

If anyone knows of any other pinball podcasts please list here.

Last edited:

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
Added Geek Gamer Weekly as they have put out some great pinball coverage lately and looks like it will be a regular thing.

If anyone knows of any other pinball podcasts please list here.

Yeah, Geek Gamer said they will be doing an all Pinball podcast once a month now. They have regular podcasts which cover non-pinball but I haven't listened to those.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
Lately I've been listening to these podcasts: The Pinball Podcast, Pinball Soul and The Gameroom Junkies. I decided to check out Spooky Pinball today and listened to their latest. Man, it was an awful mess. Maybe it's just me but I found it horrible.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
I know what you mean, they try way too hard to entertain, managing to talk about a lot less pinball than they could.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
I only listened to the most recent Spooky podcast but I could give so many examples of why it's horrible. Here's one of the biggest off the top of my mental list. They played a recording of an AC/DC tribute band (I think from the Midwest Gaming Classic) that featured a 10 year-old on drums. Oh, here's another one... they spent about 10 minutes on this: apparently they have movie night on Friday's at they're facility. Family and friends join; they had at least 10 minutes of reaction interviews to the crappy movie they watched. There also was a 30 minute phone-in interview and the call quality was so hard on my ears I had to skip the entire segment. I could come up with at least three more examples if pressed for it.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Latest Geek Gamer Weekly out today episode 238 is a pinball show.
Also out today The Pinball Podcast episode 20 ( new member Jeff Rivera's show )

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Thanks Kev, I didn't know Pinball Podcast had a new one out yet. The only podcast I never miss.

Me neither. I listen to them all but the pinball podcast is my favourite. The pinball soul podcast has turned out to be very good too, the guy has a knack for finding bits of news that would otherwise go un-noticed.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
Me neither. I listen to them all but the pinball podcast is my favourite. The pinball soul podcast has turned out to be very good too, the guy has a knack for finding bits of news that would otherwise go un-noticed.

Yeah, he's good too.

Members online

Members online