Bug Bounty Bugs

ben

Mar 18, 2012
Bug 1: 1 M points bounty (at the beginning)

Device/OS: Android

Bug Description: In ball 1 if you got the quick draw after launching the ball, finish it and the random bounty is a 1 million points, you don't get the million.

Steps To Reproduce: Launch 1st ball, get a quick draw from random, shot, bounty notification, collect bounty -> the random give you a 1 M points, but score stays the same

Frequency: 100%

Additional Comments: I think this will also happens if the quick draw was gained from in game, not necessarily having quick draw from the random launch, but your points have to be less than a million (I'm sure that I don't receive the bounty because my points is still less than 1 million). I didn't know if this happens to 2nd, 3rd or extra ball or not, because by then I'm far above 1 million and did not know how much points I have before collecting the bounty.

Bug 2: Lock ball bounty

Device/OS: Android

Bug Description: After the first gold mine multiball, if you got a lock ball bounty, the next shot to gold mine will get you nothing, sometimes the next shot after that still don't get you anything.

Steps To Reproduce: Play, get the first gold mine multiball, finish it, get quick draw, shot, bounty notification, collect bounty -> the random give you a lock ball, shot the gold mine, nothing happened (no 'lock is lit' and no 'ball x locked').

Frequency: 100%

DJWhoDunnit

Dec 23, 2012
there is no bounty worth 1,000,000...the only bounty that indicates 1,000,000 is the addition of 1,000,000 to your bonus base value

Members online

Members online