Bug HHR High Score

inspector42

May 27, 2012
No matter how many times I beat the local high score for Dr. Dude, HHR is ahead of me with EXACTLY 4,000,000 more points. Three times I have beaten HHR's score, three times his score is suddenly exactly four million higher than mine.

iPad 3. Ios 6.latest.

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Oh. Yeah good, so I can officially give up on this table then. ; P

Hit this in PS3 version 2.10: finally beat the 25 million default local high score with my own score of 32.9 million, only to find the 25 million score vanished entirely from the top five (even though other scores still on there are lower), and a new "HHR" one appearing at the top, at yep +4 million, ie 36.9 million.

You'd almost think that whatever maniac selected this hideously irritating table for inclusion in TPA also threw in this little bit of HHR one-upsmanship just to see if they could get people to continue inflicting the self-torture on themselves. ; ||||||||PPPP

Last edited:

TomL

Mar 12, 2013
Argh, now HHR is playing WhirlWind too, and automatically beating any high score by 4 million.

TomL

Mar 12, 2013
Maybe if I just use the initials HHR, I too will rise to the top of the local high score list...

Hey, it works! No, not really. ;)

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
PC version is out and this still isn't fixed(!)

I haven't had trouble with whirlwind, but it happens on Dr. Dude every single time...

dear gods... why???

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.