Android - Bug BH gets unbelievably choppy on Nexus 7

Thnikkaman

Sep 28, 2012
This is probably well-known, so if it's been said, you can close this. Also, it's a possibility that the latest beta fixed them.

BH tends to become extremely choppy in the middle of a game, usually when you lock the lower captive ball. It then stays that way until you completely shut down TPA and relaunch it. This is on a Nexus 7 with 4.2.2.

Also, the sound effect it plays at the start of each new ball is badly distorted to where it's very low pitched and slow. I can confirm it's okay on other platforms.

night

May 18, 2012
It is shoppy from the start on iPad2. I really love this table but since the stutter issue started I hardly play it anymore.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Strange,

I can confirm that the game drops about half of it's frames upon entering the lower PF almost 100% of the time on the Galaxy S3 but this table is the reason my Nexus 7 gets the majority of my TPA playtime.

I'll check the beta table and see if i can recreate it.

Robert Hunt

Dec 2, 2012
I love Black Hole, but along with Black Knight and Cirqus Voltair, it's currently on my "do not play" list. Bobby King said in that recent interview they could now use ROM emulation on the older Gottliebs and that they would redo BH as a result, so why bother with it now?

Members online

Members online