Aug 12, 2012
155665_558152140872517_816073857_n.jpg

306082_558152147539183_767853067_n.jpg

72191_558152160872515_2552235_n.jpg

2515_558152174205847_1387723085_n.jpg

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Look at the chrome um err rail next to CHROME rails It looks to thick oops! pretty noticeable when its adjacent and whats with the night mode on this pack?

karl

May 10, 2012
There is a few things I find just a tiny bit off. The green targets and Bigfoot looks a bit slimmer than they should and the 3 upper right stand up targets should be red (at least on my version) not orange while the 3 lower left
targets look purple but should be blue. Not a huge deal though. It still looks very promising. Bring on the PC version

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
This along with Space Shuttle are two of the best looking tables to date. Please get the Xbox 360 situation sorted out asap. :)

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
I agree that it could use a bit more of a neutral or warmer color tone but at least it doesn't look like there's a light shining in the middle of the table like AFM on PS3. Just like I said for Space Shuttle, I hope they don't mess up the PS3 version's graphics.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Not wanting to be negative as this table is looking good but one thing that stands out to me, or rather doesn't stand out to me is Big Foot, on the real table he's quite noticeable but on this version you could be forgiven for not even noticing he's there at all. Maybe he needs brightening up?

smooverr

Oct 28, 2012
I agree that it could use a bit more of a neutral or warmer color tone but at least it doesn't look like there's a light shining in the middle of the table like AFM on PS3. Just like I said for Space Shuttle, I hope they don't mess up the PS3 version's graphics.

Oh don't worry. If there's ONE thing they've become consistent at, its messing up the PS3's graphics.

They need to stop releasing pics and vids from the 360 version if the PS3 is continually going to be radically different. It's tantamount to false advertising at this point. I see a trailer. It looks good. I buy said table pack for PS3. Am continuously disappointed by crappy port. Wash rinse repeat. And yes I realize I can just stop buying, but I'm a pinhead and there aren't any alternatives sadly whilei wait for the 360 to catch up.

Jutter

Dec 30, 2012
At least this way you can tell they're keeping busy with xbox versions even though releasing the buggers is proving to be such a test.

Jul 2, 2012
It looks like there's no GI lighting on this. I mean, you can see the bulbs under plastics but the playfield itself is evenly unlit from everywhere and doesn't do justice to the art.

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
One of my all-time favourite machines, Whitewater was a great table to play! :D

Table re-creation looks good and FarSight look to have done a pretty decent job on the modelling work. Bigfoot looks good! I was concerned about the amount of clear plastics on this one but again, on the 360 at least, FarSight look to have settled on not a bad look, given the restrictions. I would certainly like to see material shaders improved for the PC release though.

There is most definitely a strange hue shift on all of the images though, which personally, I would like to see corrected before release (if indeed it exists in the actual game).

On a general note, what's happened to the ball reflection these days? That just isn't working for me in image 3.

Having said that, I'm really looking forward to being able to play this one. If it ever appears on PC or Xbox....

Thanks FarSight, keep up the good work!

night

May 18, 2012
I am not on the consoles, but what the hell happened to the playfield colors?!? The plastic seems to glow as well.
Overall colors look very monochrome/purple. On the mobiles it looks over-saturated, this is the opposite.

DrainoBraino

Apr 11, 2012
I am not on the consoles, but what the hell happened to the playfield colors?!? The plastic seems to glow as well.
Overall colors look very monochrome/purple. On the mobiles it looks over-saturated, this is the opposite.
Yea looks very purple. That's a bad omen for the PS3 version. Probably come out looking like a pink nightmare.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.