Bug 200k Skill Shot Too Easy?

EvanBingham

Aug 19, 2012
I have yet to hit the 200k and I have tried almost 100 times. It is frustrating because it should be such an easy goal and the ps3 is not letting me do it for some reason.

Andassaran

Sep 6, 2012
I have the exact opposite problem on the 360... I can drop the ball directly down the 200k hole, only to have it register as either 100k or 25k... more commonly 25. :grr:

dagwood

Feb 2, 2013
I had the original table for a couple of years. The way the skill shot works on the real table is actually quite clever.

When the ball is launched into the skill shot area, it actually has to traverse over these large thick rubber grommets placed before each bonus hole, that are free to swing & turn about their axis, which makes the ball behaviour quite random. So, unlike skill shots on other tables that solely rely on ball momentum, getting the 200K on BOP:TM does have an element of luck ;)

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
I'm missing this standard goal on the PC (Steam) version. On Android it's fairly easy although it requires some tries.

Deltaechoe

Aug 30, 2013
I got the 200k skillshot twice this morning on a real table right in front of it's operator, so yeah, it's relatively easy on the real table too except for what dagwood mentioned where sometimes a perfect plunge will end up with you getting a lesser bonus

Members online

Members online