Bug 200k Skill Shot Too Easy?

goforthewall

Feb 21, 2012
I'm *now* totally sure this *is* a bug - on my SGSII running Android ICS I can make the 200k skill shot every single time simply by pulling the plunger all the way back! I unfortunately haven't had the chance to play a real BoP machine, but I'm pretty sure that the highest skill shot value should not be the easiest to achieve, right?

Last edited:

Extrema22

Feb 25, 2012
Exact same thing for me. Also haven't played a original machine, can anyone confirm if it is really this easy in real life?

ND3G

Feb 25, 2012
Correction: On my android tablet I get 25k if I pull back the plunger all the way. On my iphone 4 I get 200k.

Last edited:

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
Guaranteed 200k Shots on both my IOS platforms (Ipad and 3GS) . Hope it gets fixed soon, because you can get some silly multipliers going with al the possibilities for extra balls (had a 17x mulitplier going without really knowing the table yesterday) although in the grand scheme of 1-billion shots it might not matter all THAT much :)

Patrick McBride

Feb 20, 2012
It's actually kinda hard for me to get on my 3rd gen iPod Touch. It seems if I quickly pull it back and let go I can get 200k sometimes, but if I pull it back, hold, then release it's 25k. Seems a good difficulty level for me.

Patrick McBride

Feb 20, 2012
OK, let me update that... just loaded it now and tried pulling back, holding, then releasing and it got the 200k every time. I could have sworn it was going in 25k before when I tried that. :confused:

dyleck

Feb 28, 2012
I haven't noticed that earlier but I can confirm this bug. Just tried that 10 times and had 200k for all tries.

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
odd. I hit it almost 100% of the time on the iPad 1. The one time I didn't, I purposely missed the shot just to see if I could hit anything else.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Okay... trying again on my 4S, it almost seems completely random whether it wants to hit 200k or 25k. Like, TOTALLY random. Some games 200k is all I'll hit, others, 25k.

Epsilon

Apr 19, 2012
Heh...on the 360 it took me probably like 40 tries to get this goal to pop, and I think it was just luck when I did it. The plunger "resolution" is really spotty in this game. Some tables are fine but others it's like it treats an analog plunger like a digital switch.

laughing_lunatic

Jun 6, 2012
can anyone confirm if it is really this easy in real life?

I can confirm that it's NOWHERE near as easy on the PS3/XBOX. Takes some very delicate plunger manipulation.

The XBOX version seems to have a "jump" when pulling the plunger back, almost like it skips the first 20% power, making it even trickier. I get the 200,000 maybe one in 5, on either PS3 or XBOX.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.