First impression

Man-Machine

Dec 6, 2012
This seems to be wonderful table. Perhaps the hype about one in a millenium isn't unfounded.
I haven't been this pleasantly surprised by a new table in TPA since, well, TZ.
Can't wait to explore this further.

Jim O'Brien

Feb 28, 2012
Played a lot of this table in real life and it's bringing back some real good memories, had it on PHOFtWC (PS3) and this version is much better. Forgot about the similar sounds to Sorcerer and both used Williams System 9 MPU, I'm hoping TPA does remake Sorcerer because that and Space Shuttle are two of my favorites from that era.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Could someone put up a video of Space Shuttle on TPA? I would love to see how it plays :D

Also, Skill Shot, nice profile pic.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Hated it in WPHOF, actually enjoying it more than WW this pack. (awesome tuning job Bobby - +ROM emulation makes one helluva difference.)
Deja vu with the Firepower pack.

Can't wait for PinBot & Black Knight (emulated).

karl

May 10, 2012
This is a great version of Space Shuttle. I found it a little bit boring in HOF and could not understand all the praise for it, but this version rocks my socks off. What a superb table pack.

atari2600

Mar 3, 2013
this is a good table but i found it very easy and not much to do (when i played in on HOF this is). i remember it from the arcades and like they said in the blurb it was the first to feature a toy (the space shuttle). this is when pinballs machines for me started getting better and more forgiving.

ravager

Jul 20, 2012
A very enjoyable release. So much better version than PHOF. This is going to be one of my go to tables, for sure.

Animator_pin_fan

Mar 4, 2012
I'm absolutely loving SpaceShuttle! I think this is by far one of Farsight's best conversions. And the sound is AMAZING! Yeah, I said it, I love the sounds on this table, but I'm also an analog synthesizer geek too, so go figure. But really, the playability/physics are dead on for this table...

canuck

Nov 28, 2012
I agree Shuttle looks and plays nice, but those sounds grate my ears!
Plays great on mute! ;)

Ok, on lowest volume...

neilpinbot

Apr 4, 2012
Im enjoying Space Shuttle played it lots in the arcades back in the day and its a good conversion.
Love my noob reactions on this table, If you lose your last ball (so game over) and there's a ball/s in the side saucer/s the table spits them out of course and I still some times dive for the flipper buttons just in case they are still playable :p

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012
People were/are bashing space shuttle?

heretics.

The Pinball Hall of Fame version of the table was tuned very easy, and became boring quickly. I don't know exactly what the difference is here, but it's a much more exciting play in TPA.

This table seems to be exhibiting the doubled-ball-in-plunger-lane bug a lot. I haven't precisely characterized the conditions yet. But it doesn't significantly affect gameplay, as far as I can tell.

Crusty Booger

Apr 13, 2013
The Pinball Hall of Fame version of the table was tuned very easy, and became boring quickly. I don't know exactly what the difference is here, but it's a much more exciting play in TPA..

Love this version of the table! Very lively, superbly executed.

yes, The HoF version was much easier. A couple of differences were that the extra ball for hitting the max multiplier kept giving you extra balls after the first one. On the current, it's only one per multiplier driven extra ball per ball. I think the bumpers in HoF were a little livelier ... Allowing for a quick build of the multiplier. I also think the current version is a bit stingier on the shuttle bonuses... Lots of 20ks and very few specials/extra balls.

I've got about 10MM or so as a high score, but looks like you need about 25 to earn 1000points. Oh well, guess ill have to keep playing.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
That feeling when you get Multiball :D

Remember that Space Shuttle was ROMulated, and that the chances of getting the EB/Special bonus from the Shuttle Letters are different from the PHoF. It's all randomized now.

Members online

Members online