First impression

Man-Machine

Dec 6, 2012
I like this inasmuch as the art isn't so dark as in many tables (that strive to be "menacing"). As for playing, well it doesn't seem that exiting...nice and all that but hardly a classic. Haven't played this IRL so I'm a complete noob, so here's hoping it will grow on me.

Logan

Apr 20, 2013
"Hardly a classic"? I don't know. Somewhat subjective, of course, but White Water is currently ranked #16 at Pinside and #9 in the top SS tables at IPDB. Certainly a classic from my childhood, and I'm thrilled to see it on Pinball Arcade.

Man-Machine

Dec 6, 2012
Of course it's subjective. I'm sure the "classics" from my childhood -Flash and Harlem Globetrotters on tour- wouldn't get much praise here. Let's hope it grows on me, as said.

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
first game i thought it sucked and wasn't interested (never played it before). Gave it another go and now It's my fav table out of them all.

mdmost

Apr 2, 2013
Fantastic job, FarSight. You guys outdid yourselves with this one. Please please please (begging here if you haven't noticed) please make Fish Tales. It is, in my opinion, a table on par with Whitewater. Williams just made so many classic pins in the early 90s.

clembo2021

Apr 3, 2013
Right now I'm hooked on this one hard. There's so many good ways to score points on this (though the 5x Playfield multi-ball is a little overly powerful). I wish Bonus Holdover held at LEAST your River Class though, it stinks that it's glitched like it is.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.