7.000 spinner goal not registering?

Storm Chaser

Apr 18, 2012
I had a really good run and I was constantly aiming for the drop-downs by the spinner in order to complete the 7.000 spinner wizard goal. It is of course difficult to know but I am pretty sure I downed the whole bank 8-10 times at least. But no goal was registered...this does happen from time to time so I am not that surprised, but before I go on aiming for this:

- Do the whole bank need to be knocked down in ONE ball, or the entire game?

- Have you had a similar experience? Not getting the goal to register?

Storm Chaser

Apr 18, 2012
Just realized, you have to do this in ONE ball.

Time to bring out the magic then, this will be HARD!

Storm Chaser

Apr 18, 2012
Some 40+ attempts later. Wow, this is really, really difficult! The game in itself is not all that difficult but repeatedly hitting that hard-to-hit target is difficult in itself, the added problem is that it will go up to the bumpers and the bumpers seem to have a 1 to 6 ratio of going straight to the outer right lane (sometimes directly from the bumper, sometimes it kind of floats all the way down). Since you pretty much will end up in the bumper section some 4-5 times per bank-drop-down, and have other drain problems to deal with you are (mathematically) scr*w*d! :)

A hint though is to not try to hit the bank directly with your right flipper (which would be the logical way). This is difficult and shoots to many ball into the hazardous bumper area. Instead, shoot the bank indirectly with your left flipper through the TLE-targets. This might also create some double hits on the drop targets, and it is less likely it will end up among the bumpers.

I made it to 5.000 but now I pretty much give up. This is one of those "I think I'm gonna throw my iPad into the wall" kind of goals...

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
A hint though is to not try to hit the bank directly with your right flipper (which would be the logical way). This is difficult and shoots to many ball into the hazardous bumper area. Instead, shoot the bank indirectly with your left flipper through the TLE-targets. This might also create some double hits on the drop targets, and it is less likely it will end up among the bumpers.

I made it to 5.000 but now I pretty much give up. This is one of those "I think I'm gonna throw my iPad into the wall" kind of goals...

Nice tip - worked a treat.
Must have played 25ish games aiming for that goal using the right flipper yesterday.
Switched to your left flipper bank tip - 3 games & bingo!
y2ebejev.jpg

Storm Chaser

Apr 18, 2012
Cool, then it's not impossible! Any other advice? Did you go for multiballs, for safety, or just bank-bank-bank?

Nice tip - worked a treat.
Must have played 25ish games aiming for that goal using the right flipper yesterday.
Switched to your left flipper bank tip - 3 games & bingo!
y2ebejev.jpg

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Cool, then it's not impossible! Any other advice? Did you go for multiballs, for safety, or just bank-bank-bank?

No - just bank-bank-bank. If the balls floating around near the targets, add some nudging.
I'd struggled to get this, using right flipper and nudge, then read your tip and slammed it straight in, first couple of tries (I think that game was only about a 400k one, I let it drain straight after getting it).

Cheers Cristobal - hope you get it soon (I still can't quite make 250k on BS, 3mill on Genie - I'm 2mill short).

Storm Chaser

Apr 18, 2012
I finally made it as well, it actually just took me some 4-5 times at my next attempt! Now I am back to Funhouse trap loop and Genie 3M...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.