will Ouya tables look better or worse than other [android] devices?

N

netizen

Do you have screenshots or can give a general opinion about how that looks?

I might get a Ouya just for TPA if it looks decent enough compared to ps3 version...

Go into any Android thread and view the screen shots presented by Nexus 7 owners?

N

netizen

how anyone can manage to find out how to do anything if it isn't handed to them FFS

enygaja4.jpg

unydaryr.jpg

Palmer Eldritch

Dec 17, 2012
those landscape shots look A LOT better than portrait IMO... much less aliasing...

can't wait for real OUYA screengrabs though

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
those landscape shots look A LOT better than portrait IMO... much less aliasing...

can't wait for real OUYA screengrabs though

I guess it's personal preference.

I hardly ever play TPA in landscape, the detail of portrait is so much improved for seeing what's lit, and anticipating trajectories.
Also seems to be the closest to the view you get, when playing a real table.

Portrait is my main reason for preferring to TPA on a tablet. I have it also on a console, but never play on there, landscape just feels wrong to me for TPA.

Zen is a different story, I prefer to play that Landscape (cam 5). Portrait views are too plan biased for me.

Palmer Eldritch

Dec 17, 2012
I guess it's personal preference.

I hardly ever play TPA in landscape, the detail of portrait is so much improved for seeing what's lit, and anticipating trajectories.
Also seems to be the closest to the view you get, when playing a real table.

Portrait is my main reason for preferring to TPA on a tablet. I have it also on a console, but never play on there, landscape just feels wrong to me for TPA.

Zen is a different story, I prefer to play that Landscape (cam 5). Portrait views are too plan biased for me.

well the ouya is meant to be hooked up to a TV isn't it?

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
It doesn't look like there's any kickstarter backers on here. The bug thread is empty. As a PS3 owner who's been annoyed with the inconsistent graphics and the two to three month wait for releases, I have some interest in Ouya. It may be a tablet on a TV but, how many of us PS3 owners would rather play Genie with android graphics over the PS3's? I may drop the hundred bucks in June but would really like some side by sides of the PS3's graphics vs. the Ouya's to see the difference.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Its the android version. The screenshots of the n7 version earlier in the thread or there's even a site you can download ouya apk files. There are screenshots there

Members online

Members online