PS3 - Bug Heart Ramp Skipping

RevenantUK

Apr 20, 2013
Sometimes when going for the Heart ramp the ball drops into the plunger lane. It also does this sometimes when dropping from the upper area on Heart ramp side. I can't remember the real machine doing this so unsure if bug or not. I have a video of it doing the Heart ramp twice in the space of about 3mins. Edited to skip the irrelevant sections. Will post on Youtube later so you can have a look.:confused:

Posted video here. http://youtu.be/3C-vm302p1A

This is just ball 1. I noticed it doing this so just played and recorded 1 game just doing the Heart ramp and loops. Just played another game and it did it on ball 2. Scores were less than 10 million. Oh...Forgot to mention that this is the PS3 version :)

Last edited:

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
I can't remember the real machine doing this so unsure if bug or not.

I encountered this a couple of time and I don't think it's a bug: like in the first Pin*Bot (after a Solar Ramp), it simply raises the skill shot multiplier by returning in the plunger lane. In Bride of Pin*Bot, there's two way to accomplish it: via the Shuttle ramp (with a nice sound sample of Pin*Bot multiball) or Heart Ramp.

RevenantUK

Apr 20, 2013
If you watch the video of the 2nd and 3rd ramp shots you can see the 3rd ball hit something and switch lanes. This doesn't happen all the time but makes the "Backdoor Billion" shot almost impossible when it does.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.