Lane change question

jonesjb

Mar 22, 2013
I noticed that on the rollovers that I need to go over to spell river, I can't toggle the light to the left, only the right, even if I press the left flipper. Is this the way it supposed to be? Seems weird and hard to maneuver.

Clawhammer

Nov 1, 2012
Do it ahead of time. If the ball is coming down insanity falls have it ready before it gets to the inlane. If you have the right flipper held up when the ball kicks out of the mine with the inlane lit, you can get two letters as the ball shoots up and down the inlane if you keep the flipper held up. That's the easiest way to get to Class 6 if you're close IMO- shoot no way out, then bigfoot bluff, get your inlane prepped as it comes from the kick out, grab your two letters and hit it back into no way out on the fly and repeat. Hope that makes sense... its 2am.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
That's exactly how I do it Clawhammer. Holding the right flipper up is also the most reliable way to get control of the ball from the mine kickout as its so wild now ( it wasn't this powerful or so random in the beta ) so getting letters this way is a nice side effect.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.