Trick to Lost Mine?

hockalees

Apr 23, 2013
The ball travels really fast on this table. I am having problems getting the ball to go into the Lost Mine on a consistent basis. It usually only happens after travelling around the top loop and then deflecting in.

Can someone elaborate how they get this shot? Gold Rush Multiball is the last standard goal I need.

DJWhoDunnit

Dec 23, 2012
Collect the stuff by activating hotfoot.
while this is good for collecting them, I had a game where i had them collected from hotfoot before getting my extra ball at 90mil (just barely) but never played the multiball cuz I never shot the mine, it's not something that purposely happens for me that's for sure

Eegah

May 12, 2013
Honestly the only thing that really works is to have a good, long game and let random bounces take care of it.

People say Harem Multiball in TotAN is the hardest standard goal but that was no trouble for me (on iPad or PC) while this took me a good four months, and by that time I was hitting the Wizard mode and vacation jackpot fairly regularly.

EnergyOne

Oct 25, 2014
Just started messing with this table tonight. Yeah, I came here after trying to figure out how to aim for that hole. Seems to be designed for draining.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
This seems harder on the Vita/PSTV version IMO. Perhaps I just had some good lucky bounces on the PS3 table.
It seems much harder to hit the Lost Mines hole than it should.

The HAREM Multiball on TOTAN is only a problem if you don't wait for the TIGER LOOP light to change before hitting the loop. Otherwise it's a breeze.
The only other table where i struggled with Standard Goals is the MAGIC SPELL goal on Scared Stiff, and its actually sort of like this problem where it's near impossible to hit with any well aimed ball and then when you do sometimes it doesn't Regis tee...I can't believe these are still issues after, what, 4 years?!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.